91 318ic (Sold)
    87 528e (Sold)
    93 318is E36 (Parted out)
    92 325ic (Parted out)
    94 325i E36 (Sold)
    88 325ix (Sold)

Click my Signature to see the build!!^

Comment

Hey guys, can anyone confirm that the green/blue wire is a larger dia wire in the wiring bundle? I'm off to find some splicing connectors.

Thanks.

Jay.

Comment

Would these work for e28's?

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
        Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Originally posted by dunebuggyjay View Post
          Hey guys, can anyone confirm that the green/blue wire is a larger dia wire in the wiring bundle? I'm off to find some splicing connectors.

Thanks.

Jay.
          The only wire that was larger than the others for me was the red power wire.

all the other wires were of same gauge.... Also see my pervious post about your wire colors for Lock/Unlock.. Mine were different on my 91 318is.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

just got mine!
            quality looks great, i cant wait to install it
            Feedback
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=270560

Comment

Just got mine, looking good. Install this spring!
              r3vlimited Lanyard Group Buy!!!

Comment

Purchased!

Comment

ok I got this working on my 91 318is I used FLGs wright up.

I had issue before where central locking never worked. my car did come with stock BMW alarm. but alarm wouldn't lock the door and with would only lock/unlock door I had key in. after a lot of googling I fouls that sometimes the actuators are the culprit in causing it not to work. sometimes it's the heaters in the car handles that BMW used so handles wouldn't freeze. problem is the wires powering it are always live and pass through A-pillar plug which catches moisture and cause rust and causes short in central locking. simple way is to cut an splice the to red and black wires going to a pillar from (on car side not on door side) together because one send power and one returns it to make full circuit. an it worked and my central working now works and I installed the kit and it worked great.

tomorrow I will be wiring up lights. I know we can wire them up to head lights. my question is can we get taillights also to flash also? and with hids in headlights isn't that risk of burning out ballast with flashing them.

and other question is with stock alarm when I activated it and opened door without turning alarm off, the alarm would start beeping. and also beeps once for lock twice for unlock anyway of integrating that to this kit.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Comment

The only problem I've had with this is that the keys are made for righties. You flip open the key with your left hand only to find that the buttons are on the other side of the fob. You privileged right handers don't understand the relentless, unending plight faced by us Left Handed Americans on a daily basis.
                    Last edited by Cliche Guevara; 02-23-2012, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliche Guevara View Post
                      The only problem I've had with this is that the keys are made for righties. You flip open the key with your left hand only to find that the buttons are on the other side of the fob. You privileged right handers don't understand the relentless, unending plight faced by us Left Handed Americans on a daily basis.
                      Im a righty!!!

but this is for you:

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

one of the best practical mods i've done to my car.

thanks to nigel for helping with the install. i guess third time's the charm when colorblind.
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Are these back in stock yet?
                          450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

I just installed one in wontonsoup's eta. Wire colors are the same for the six cylinder models (mine is an 89 i, his is an 84 e).
                            1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                            2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                            2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
                              I just installed one in wontonsoup's eta. Wire colors are the same for the six cylinder models (mine is an 89 i, his is an 84 e).
                              And I love it! Best upgrade thus far...AC is next.

Comment

do you have any spare blanks messed one up

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X