Racing Dynamics m20 e30 headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zaq123 View Post
    Agreed, there would be no unicorn headers ever again if not for Frank. Thank you sir. Unfortunately it looks like it didn’t go as planned again. 3rd time’s a charm??? Time for GB #3? :)

Late to the party. I'm building an M20 this fall/winter and I'd be interested if GB3 happened.

Has anyone gotten these installed yet? Is there any feedback on fitment? From what I've heard, long tube headers seem to be a trick on e30s, specifically if your ride height is lower than stock.

Comment

Haven't recieved mine as well...haven't heard from Farnk as well. I might have to unload mine if anyone is interested...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30 View Post
        Did we ever get confirmation that these are actual stainless? I have some surface rust inside the collector.
        Yes they are stainless, 409. Very low grade and you may see some slight rust but it will never be anything but surface rust. Just free iron on the surface of the metal is all.

Comment

I got mine, now need to figure out the downpipes solution. If anyone has come up with anything let me know.
          sigpic
          Rediculously Cool!

www.squatchboxx.com

Instagram @squatchboxxcoolers

Comment

Hi Frank,

Tried sending some messages, I haven't seen mine yet. How are we looking?

-Andrew
            ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Any news? Would love to get my headers
              sigpic

Comment

Received. Thank you Frank, best of luck, get well soon.
                ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Good thing that you received it, ended up sending 2 to someone else and he was nice enough to resent tit to e30brick, shouldarrive in a few days. Last set was for Leo. but shipping it back to EU is too expensive, still up for grabs., if interestes PM me.

Cheerios and have fun :) Im recovering well. thanks once again. :)
                  Frank
                  Last edited by fporro; 10-17-2019, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Hey guys if anyone is intrested, I still have my set which is still in the box and new. I ended up selling my car to fund some remodeling of my home...I hate being an adult...
                    you can text or call...510-285-7975 thanks
                    sigpic

Comment

text sent my 84 euro 320 def needs these
                      Originally posted by e30 brick View Post
                      Hey guys if anyone is intrested, I still have my set which is still in the box and new. I ended up selling my car to fund some remodeling of my home...I hate being an adult...
                      you can text or call...510-285-7975 thanks
                      sigpic

Comment

When is the 24v head going to be in production I've got $$ to throw down and I could get 2-5 other people total of (3-5)
                        sigpic

Comment

I missed all of fporro Group Buys... but i still need those Racing Dynamics Headers ! I would love to have them one day soon with luck...
                          Maybe someone is selling theirs somewhere ?

Comment

Originally posted by FrKiss View Post
                            I missed all of fporro Group Buys... but i still need those Racing Dynamics Headers ! I would love to have them one day soon with luck...
                            Maybe someone is selling theirs somewhere ?
                            This guy is selling his set:

1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                            1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Many Thanks AWDBOB ! I hope it will still be available !

PS: I have a question: do all the Sets produced have the identification plate with a serial number engraved on it ?
                              Last edited by FrKiss; 04-27-2023, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X