Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here are a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed.

Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.

Post the item's information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item may be worth.

If listing a car, post:
-The year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it reads currently and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area

If listing wheels and/or tires, post:
-The brand and model
-As many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. For tires, note any gashes, bubbles, cupping or curb rash
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel

If listing parts, post:
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For miscellaneous items, post:
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible.
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post a price range of what you are willing to pay (typically based on condition).
-Post where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup.

In case the point was not made, everything being sold on this forum must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist (or any other buy/sell/trade site). Do not post links to those for your ad. The same goes for linking to ads on other forums... either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-Cross-posting within the R3VLimited forum is not allowed. Choose a single subforum for your ad.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top.
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, stay out of the thread or be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Threads can be bumped a maximum of once per day (24h). You are allowed to respond to others more than once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

Racing Dynamics m20 e30 headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fporro
    replied

Good thing that you received it, ended up sending 2 to someone else and he was nice enough to resent tit to e30brick, shouldarrive in a few days. Last set was for Leo. but shipping it back to EU is too expensive, still up for grabs., if interestes PM me.

Cheerios and have fun :) Im recovering well. thanks once again. :)
    Frank
    Last edited by fporro; 10-17-2019, 10:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SkiFree
    replied
    Received. Thank you Frank, best of luck, get well soon.

Leave a comment:

• e30 brick
    replied
    Any news? Would love to get my headers

Leave a comment:

• SkiFree
    replied
    Hi Frank,

Tried sending some messages, I haven't seen mine yet. How are we looking?

-Andrew

Leave a comment:

• firemanory
    replied
    I got mine, now need to figure out the downpipes solution. If anyone has come up with anything let me know.

Leave a comment:

• 02tradition
    replied
    Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30 View Post
    Did we ever get confirmation that these are actual stainless? I have some surface rust inside the collector.
    Yes they are stainless, 409. Very low grade and you may see some slight rust but it will never be anything but surface rust. Just free iron on the surface of the metal is all.

Leave a comment:

• e30 brick
    replied
    Haven't recieved mine as well...haven't heard from Farnk as well. I might have to unload mine if anyone is interested...

Leave a comment:

• Delanoso
    replied
    Originally posted by zaq123 View Post
    Agreed, there would be no unicorn headers ever again if not for Frank. Thank you sir. Unfortunately it looks like it didnít go as planned again. 3rd timeís a charm??? Time for GB #3? :)

Late to the party. I'm building an M20 this fall/winter and I'd be interested if GB3 happened.

Has anyone gotten these installed yet? Is there any feedback on fitment? From what I've heard, long tube headers seem to be a trick on e30s, specifically if your ride height is lower than stock.

Leave a comment:

• digger
    replied
    get a magnet, 304 is not magnetic until you work harden it so just try magnet on a straight section of the pipe away from bends, swaged areas

the pics from earlier on look like stainless. you can still get light corrosion with 304

Leave a comment:

• BeirBrennerE30
    replied
    Did we ever get confirmation that these are actual stainless? I have some surface rust inside the collector.

Leave a comment:

• SkiFree
    replied
    Frank, I hope all is well. I have not received my headers yet.

Leave a comment:

• zaq123
    replied
    Anyone heard from Frank if we should expect any partial for the lack of downpipes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• digger
    replied
    Originally posted by uturn View Post
    Years ago, I contacted BTB for headers for my m30 swap because Alpina only had half a set left in stock. This was before Supersprint finally decided to fabricate them. BTB said they would not ship to the states.
    i got mine through Evolve way back. you'd probably need a freight forwarder otherwise. they dont seem to offer them anymore but they'd be too expensive in any case so it be cheaper to get a custom set...

Leave a comment:

• uturn
    replied
    Years ago, I contacted BTB for headers for my m30 swap because Alpina only had half a set left in stock. This was before Supersprint finally decided to fabricate them. BTB said they would not ship to the states.

Leave a comment:

• digger
    replied
    these are 1-5/8" off the head? mine BTB2/3 are like that and needed to get thin walled nuts and screw the nuts on progressively major PITA on the engine....my custom set will be 1-1/2" off the head stepped to 1-5/8" with no bend nearby to make install easier

Leave a comment:

Working...
X