New LTW Flag Group BUY front and Rear Flags!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ricko13
    replied
    Anything left?

    Hey, any $45 - Front single color shipped (white) left?

    Leave a comment:


  • Purplehazedog
    replied
    I would like a set of Front and Back in Gold if you can still make them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Camoflash
    replied
    I need a black front please. Pm me

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Black front still for sale?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    Originally posted by FLG
    Have a rear single black in stock with the red pieces as well?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    I will be selling the black rear but the red pieces are too much work and are better placed and trimmed after the flag is on the car.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    Originally posted by Luis325
    you dont have any in stock right now for the F/R tri color?
    Setting up with my new shop this week if you would like a set let me know.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    Shipped!

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    Ok so I have sourced the charcoal metalic once more and they should be done tomorrow. I will ship them all out tomorrow afternoon.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    All flags except for the charcoal flags will ship by Wednesday . The old shop finished the products and only two weeks late. The charcoal vinyl is unavailable but I am calling around to locate it ASAP. I apologize once more for all of the delays if it were not so prohibitively expensive I would just buy a plotter and be done with other people.

    Leave a comment:


  • absolutdog
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    So whats the new timeline?

    +1
    Plz

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonny Cash
    replied
    So whats the new timeline?>

    Leave a comment:


  • FLG
    replied
    Have a rear single black in stock with the red pieces as well?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    you dont have any in stock right now for the F/R tri color?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    Just got off the phone with my vinyl shop. I have terminated my relationship with them. they have made empty promises to many times. I will be returning to my former shop to have the products produced. I assure all of those whom purchased the product that there will be no difference int he product the only difference will be the cost on my end I will honor all preset pricing until further notice. I apologize for any inconvienece but this is an all to common issue with dealing with a new small business.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    Update some of the flags are cut they should all be done and in the mail by mid next week.

    Leave a comment:

Working...