New LTW Flag Group BUY front and Rear Flags!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    1. bwawuz02 - Rear Flag, charcoal metallic (how much for a little extra vinyl?)--PAID
    2. dsm2002 Front , charcoal metallic------PAID
    3. dsm2002 Rear ,charcoal mettalic------PAID
    4. GunMetalGrey- Rear, Charcoal Metallic-----UNPAID
    5. Alexis Jung - Front , motorsport tri-colors-----PAID
    6.Alexis Jung - Rear, motorsport tri-colors----PAID
    7.vwgolden- front- gloss black------UNPAID
    8.Loonibab325i-front-silver--------UNPAID
    9.Loonibab325i-rear-silver-------UNPAID
    10. Jaker200- front- white-------PAID


    Payment update still waiting on vwgolden, loonibab325i, and gunmetalgrey.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    If I do not hear back from the unpaid parties I will be forced to cancel the GB.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    Payment status update.
    1. bwawuz02 - Rear Flag, charcoal metallic (how much for a little extra vinyl?)--PAID
    2. dsm2002 Front , charcoal metallic------PAID
    3. dsm2002 Rear ,charcoal mettalic------PAID
    4. GunMetalGrey- Rear, Charcoal Metallic-----UNPAID
    5. Alexis Jung - Front , motorsport tri-colors-----PAID
    6.Alexis Jung - Rear, motorsport tri-colors----PAID
    7.vwgolden- front- gloss black------UNPAID
    8.Loonibab325i-front-silver--------UNPAID
    9.Loonibab325i-rear-silver-------UNPAID
    10. Jaker200- front- white-------UNPAID

    Due to the slow response I am going to have to place a payment deadline on May 4th 2012. If I do not receive payment from all parties I can not produce the flags at the GB pricing.

    Leave a comment:


  • bwawuz02
    replied
    Paid ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    PM's sent out as soon as funds are received these will go to production.

    If anybody else wants in now is the time.

    Leave a comment:


  • dsm2002
    replied
    money sent, incl. postage to Australia

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    1. bwawuz02 - Rear Flag, charcoal metallic (how much for a little extra vinyl?)
    2. dsm2002 Front , charcoal metallic
    3. dsm2002 Rear ,charcoal mettalic
    4. GunMetalGrey- Rear, Charcoal Metallic.
    5. Alexis Jung - Front , motorsport tri-colors
    6.Alexis Jung - Rear, motorsport tri-colors
    7.vwgolden- front- gloss black
    8.Loonibab325i-front-silver
    9.Loonibab325i-rear-silver
    10. Jaker200- front- white

    I will place the order as soon as I have received payment from all parties. My PayPal is jeeptuner@hotmail.com. I will also take other orders up till Friday at these prices. Here is the pricing again

    $45 - Front single color shipped
    $65 - Front Three color shipped
    $70 – Rear single Color shipped
    $80 – Rear Three Color Shipped
    $105-Front and Rear Single Color Flag shipped
    $135- Front and Rear Three Color Flag shipped

    Leave a comment:


  • Jaker200
    replied
    ill go for a front white

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    Originally posted by Tanktheory
    Out of curiosity, since I'm new to the BMW scene is $45 for these flags a good price? I'm not trying to start trouble - just genuinely curious.
    That is a Fair question. You can buy cheaper flags but you run into two issues.
    1. They are not designed to fit an e30- to my knowledge my product is the only one designed to fit and e30 not simply a E36 flag on an E30.
    2. You tend to get what you pay for in vinyl. I run high quality vinyl only and I myself have had one of my black flag on the fri t of my car through 4 Nevada winters.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tanktheory
    replied
    Out of curiosity, since I'm new to the BMW scene is $45 for these flags a good price? I'm not trying to start trouble - just genuinely curious.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    Originally posted by valleymotorwerks
    Any photos on an E30M3?
    No sorry I sold two fronts in my last GB to E30 M3 guys but they have not responded to my pic requests. The rear should work perfectly due to the fact that my flag goes well beyond the bumper on the side of the e30 and the portion over the trunk lid can be shifted back and the flag kit has plenty of pieces to put together twice as much down the back of the trunk towards the taillight. I see that you are right over the hill from me, if you find yourself in town I would be happy to lay a template on your car.

    Leave a comment:


  • valleymotorwerks
    replied
    Any photos on an E30M3? Google search turned up a few but I want to see these on one. I think the rear only wraps around the backside of the trunk and fender. I'd love to post a photo but I'm blocked from doing so...
    Last edited by valleymotorwerks; 04-22-2012, 07:32 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    1. bwawuz02 - Rear Flag, charcoal metallic (how much for a little extra vinyl?)
    2. dsm2002 Front , charcoal metallic
    3. dsm2002 Rear ,charcoal mettalic
    4. GunMetalGrey- Rear, Charcoal Metallic.
    5. Alexis Jung - Front , motorsport tri-colors
    6.Alexis Jung - Rear, motorsport tri-colors
    7.vwgolden- front- gloss black
    8.Loonibab325i-front-silver
    9.Loonibab325i-rear-silver
    10.

    One more piece and we are good to go!

    Leave a comment:


  • loonibab325i
    replied
    i'll take front and rear silver

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    1. bwawuz02 - Rear Flag, charcoal metallic (how much for a little extra vinyl?)
    2. dsm2002 Front , charcoal metallic
    3. dsm2002 Rear ,charcoal mettalic
    4. GunMetalGrey- Rear, Charcoal Metallic.
    5. Alexis Jung - Front , motorsport tri-colors
    6.Alexis Jung - Rear, motorsport tri-colors
    7.vwgolden- front- gloss black
    8.
    9.
    10.

    Leave a comment:

Working...