New LTW Flag Group BUY front and Rear Flags!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • vwgolden
    replied
    Go ahead and put me down for gloss black front.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    Here are some of the semi-transparents on my car.


    Left is a silver transparent, middle is a transparent flat, and right is an etched glass with a little sparkle.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    Good new everyone. I can do the same GB pricing on 10 total items so here is the break down.
    1. bwawuz02 - Rear Flag, charcoal metallic (how much for a little extra vinyl?)
    2. dsm2002 Front , charcoal metallic
    3. dsm2002 Rear ,charcoal mettalic
    4. GunMetalGrey- Rear, Charcoal Metallic.
    5. Alexis Jung - Front , motorsport tri-colors
    6.Alexis Jung - Rear, motorsport tri-colors
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    Sorry for the delay. I don't have any pics on hand of the tri-color installed. I will send out some pm's and see ifs can drum up a pic of one of mine.

    Leave a comment:


  • loonibab325i
    replied
    update?

    Leave a comment:


  • loonibab325i
    replied
    I'll take a front and rear set of a single color - silver

    Do you have any pictures of the Mtech multi color ones? I may be interested in those..

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    Ill take a set of Mcolored f/r when im finally done painting my car!

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWManiac
    replied
    1. bwawuz02 - Rear Flag, charcoal metallic (how much for a little extra vinyl?)
    2. dsm2002 Front and rear, charcoal metallic
    3. GunMetalGrey- Rear, Charcoal Metallic.
    4. Alexis Jung - Front and Rear, motorsport tri-colors
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

    Leave a comment:


  • GunMetalGrey
    replied
    1. bwawuz02 - Rear Flag, charcoal metallic (how much for a little extra vinyl?)
    2. dsm2002 Front and rear, charcoal metallic
    3. GunMetalGrey- Rear, Charcoal Metallic.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

    Leave a comment:


  • dsm2002
    replied
    1. bwawuz02 - Rear Flag, charcoal metallic (how much for a little extra vinyl?)
    2. dsm2002 Front and rear, charcoal metallic
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    Originally posted by bwawuz02
    same color as the flag, charcoal metallic, and maybe just 1 sq/ft so I can play with cutting a couple extra squares.
    That should be no problem at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • bwawuz02
    replied
    same color as the flag, charcoal metallic, and maybe just 1 sq/ft so I can play with cutting a couple extra squares.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    replied
    Originally posted by bwawuz02
    1. bwawuz02 - Rear Flag, charcoal metallic (how much for a little extra vinyl?)
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.
    What color? And how much?

    Leave a comment:


  • bwawuz02
    replied
    1. bwawuz02 - Rear Flag, charcoal metallic (how much for a little extra vinyl?)
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW_TUNER
    started a topic New LTW Flag Group BUY front and Rear Flags!

    New LTW Flag Group BUY front and Rear Flags!

    The time has come. The front and rear flags are complete. The pricing has gotten much better since I left my old vinyl shop and so I present to you the new LTW Flag Group buy.
    Prices:
    $45 - Front single color shipped
    $65 - Front Three color shipped
    $70 – Rear single Color shipped
    $80 – Rear Three Color Shipped
    $105-Front and Rear Single Color Flag shipped
    $135- Front and Rear Three Color Flag shipped
    All shipped prices are US Priority Mail. I will ship to Cananda and International but it will not be cheap. The Tri color Motorsport units come seperately cut and ready to lay one color at a time. This makes it much easier to get the Tri color laid perfect.
    All are cut to order in all of the listed colors
    We need 10 people.
    We can and will accept more than ten people total.
    Available Colors include:
    -Black
    -White
    -Gold
    -Brown
    -Silver
    -Red
    -Maroon
    -Orange
    -Golden
    -Kelly
    -Forrest
    -Teal
    -Charcoal metallic
    -Gray
    - Blueberry
    -Majestic
    -Navy
    -Purple-

    If you want another color let me know. I may be able to swing something. PM me.

    $55 - Front single color shipped
    $75 - Front Three color shipped
    $80 – Rear single Color shipped
    $90 – Rear Three Color Shipped
    $115-Front and Rear Single Color Flag shipped
    $145- Front and Rear Three Color Flag shipped








    In this pic you can see I did a little custom touch with some spare red vinyl. If you want to do the same let me know and I can assist you.





    I modified my rear flag because in my excitement to get it mounted I misalligned it to far forward and to far down the side of the car. When mounted correctly the only part that will need any custom touches will be the portion on the back of the trunk and for that I provide a small section of precut checkers to arrange and complete the look. Here is what it looked like pre-mod





    Last but not least here is most of the colors that the vinyl shop has on hand to cut. They are all high quality vinyl and well suited to the application.





    PM me with any questions.
    Last edited by BMW_TUNER; 05-24-2012, 06:43 PM.
Working...