New LTW Flag Group BUY front and Rear Flags!
Collapse
X
-
So for those who are interested a quick question would you prefer a higher quality vinyl at a slightly higher price or the same quality vinyl at the same price? My new partner and I would like to upgrade the line and use some high-quality vinyl that is easier to apply, last longer ,and is easier to remove but if the market will not support a slightly elevated price we don't want to go there . Looking for feedback from anyone who has one or he is looking to order one? We will probably be opening a group buy within the week thanks so much for all your feedback we really appreciate your input.Leave a comment:
-
When we get back to the making these we will have some cool stuff. i am looking at wrapping my entire car and embossing the flag under the wrap. We are also interested in your ideas for new Vinyl products.Leave a comment:
-
I may be interested in getting another one from you! ... with the ///M colors, but it wont be for a little while. I didnt install this one perfectly, but Im still going to leave it for a whileLeave a comment:
-
Reboot possible. If there is enough interest out there I may be able to get up and running again reply to the thread and add your name to the interest list. The flags will be available in some new and pretty cool vinyl if I get producing again, including brushed aluminum and chrome. Flag types are front single color, front tricolor, rear single color and rear tricolor.
Member name Flag Type Color
Example Front BlackLast edited by BMW_TUNER; 09-27-2016, 12:21 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Not sure whats happening with the OP, but I think this guy still has a front one for sale...
Leave a comment:
-
think im too new to pm? these still avail? looking for a charcoal metallic front... ready to pay..Leave a comment:
-
-
I'm interested! do you have any pictures of charcoal metallic over lachsiber??Leave a comment:
-
Gearing up for a new holiday group buy. New colors and matte colors coming soon.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: