Kopi Wheel (Alpina Replica) Group Buy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Not available for the E39.

    Originally posted by E30_pilot
    Any pics on a e39?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_pilot
    replied
    Any pics on a e39?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    PM sent.

    Originally posted by Thizzelle
    ever look at pics?

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    ever look at pics?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    4 Sets 17" x 7.5" left.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    We have 6 sets of 17" and 3 sets of 15" Kopi wheels left over from the Group Buy.
    We are selling these at the Group Buy prices.
    17"x7.5" $1019 a set shipped USA
    15"x6.5" $969 a set shipped USA
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BMWE34M5; 02-21-2013, 07:00 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    nice

    Leave a comment:


  • CB-M3
    replied
    that's a good drop alpinaB3.

    Leave a comment:


  • AlpinaB3
    replied
    Some shots of my e30 with the alpina kopis

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    Pics sent

    Leave a comment:


  • jP4
    replied
    ^^Yeah...pics were sort of an after thought. I'll do better. :oops:
    Springs are H&R iX with Billy sports rear and HD front. I was a
    little surprised by how much drop I got. I think it looks real good
    too tho...thanks for the nice words.

    edit: 215/40 Dunlop Z1. Had a little fender rub right rear due to
    the way the fender was put back together after a wreck a long time
    ago. A little roll did the trick. No rubbing or strut clearance issues
    anywhere else.
    Last edited by jP4; 02-11-2013, 07:43 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • CB-M3
    replied
    it's hard to find 215/40/17 tires.

    Leave a comment:


  • grey ghost
    replied
    The wheels look great guys. Sorry you are having issues. I'm building a dropped utility trailer and need two of these to match my alpinas. So if anyone is replacing a old beat set of kopi wheels with a fresh set, let me know. I may take the old set if you are looking to sell.

    Leave a comment:


  • CB-M3
    replied
    ^ post better pics. what suspension you on? i like that drop. what tire size?
    Last edited by CB-M3; 02-11-2013, 06:54 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • jP4
    replied
    Finally got my wheels on this weekend. I'm the alpine in the background. My buddy's e30 and e32 in front. Will post a better shot of my car when I can. Wheels look nice.

    Leave a comment:

Working...