Kopi Wheel (Alpina Replica) Group Buy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BBDirtbiking
    replied
    Originally posted by BMWE34M5
    We have a few sets in stock.
    $949 a set plus $120 shipping.
    Thanks for the response. I have to judge if whether or not I can afford them currently. I will be in touch if I can! :D

    May have to sell my beloved Zender Sports for these beautiful wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    We have a few sets in stock.
    $949 a set plus $120 shipping.

    Originally posted by BBDirtbiking
    Too late to order? I may be interested in getting a set of 17s.

    Leave a comment:


  • BBDirtbiking
    replied
    Too late to order? I may be interested in getting a set of 17s.

    Leave a comment:


  • adjmcloon
    replied
    I'm looking for a set of center caps for these wheels if anyone has any

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Yes.

    Originally posted by Thizzelle
    i need to take pics of mine to send to you mel

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    i need to take pics of mine to send to you mel

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    I know it took a lot of work for Mel to get these made and to customers and it is a bit sad that there are flaws. I hope, Mel, that you get compensated from the manufacter. Still, they are good looking.

    Leave a comment:


  • getouth
    replied
    Had a small issue with my wheels, nothing a dremel and sandpaper couldn't fix. Wheels look and fit great. All in all I think the group buy was a success! Thanks again Mel. I will be placing an order for a rear spoiler in the near future.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    PM sent.

    Originally posted by johnwoo
    same here wondering the same. mel?

    Leave a comment:


  • jP4
    replied
    AlpinaB3-- looking really good bro. Love your car. Those wheels look fantastic.

    Leave a comment:


  • johnwoo
    replied
    Originally posted by getouth
    I have a similar issue with mine.....any word on the refund for these from the manufacturer that was mentioned earlier on? Ill try fixing the cap before i mess with the wheel.
    same here wondering the same. mel?

    Leave a comment:


  • AlpinaB3
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • firemanory
    replied
    I ended up using a dremel to make a small notch in the wheel like the others. Without it, the cap spun freely and would come off quickly if I drove it. It was easy and took 5 minutes.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    PM sent.

    Originally posted by getouth
    I have a similar issue with mine.....any word on the refund for these from the manufacturer that was mentioned earlier on? Ill try fixing the cap before i mess with the wheel.

    Leave a comment:


  • getouth
    replied
    I have a similar issue with mine.....any word on the refund for these from the manufacturer that was mentioned earlier on? Ill try fixing the cap before i mess with the wheel.

    Leave a comment:

Working...