Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Severe Duty Skid Plate Group Buy (Closed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L8 apexr
    replied
    Originally posted by EürOV3R View Post
    Because I've watched group buys fall apart before and I'd rather hold on to my money until I'm sure it's going to happen.

And thats the reason they can fall apart,guys says he'll build them,everyone says they are great,I want one,he says its time to pay-so freakin pay.

Leave a comment:

• TrippinBimmer
    replied
    Sending my payment in Monday! Waiting on a Check to clear!!!

Leave a comment:

• CHIF8008
    replied
    this is a great plate, only thing for me would be that it affects your clearance(dumped e30's)because of the strengthening V's going down the plate, but those are needed so its a win loss situation and if you did smash it hard enough you would bend the frame rails instead of the pan. but i donno if that would ever happen, but a bent frame would be more to fix than a busted plate.

any input on how well the rails take the beating from daily being smashed hard?

Leave a comment:

• EürOV3R
    replied
    Originally posted by L8 apexr View Post
    How about you just send the money like the rest of us?
    Because I've watched group buys fall apart before and I'd rather hold on to my money until I'm sure it's going to happen.

Leave a comment:

• thebutcher37
    replied
    JUST FREAKING PAY!!!!!!!!

This "Ball" Better be rolling Monday!............... Or Else.

Leave a comment:

• L8 apexr
    replied
    Originally posted by EürOV3R View Post
    I'm ready to send payment as soon as #9 makes theirs. C'mon guys, lets get the money in so these can get made already!

How about you just send the money like the rest of us?

Leave a comment:

• EürOV3R
    replied
    I'm ready to send payment as soon as #9 makes theirs. C'mon guys, lets get the money in so these can get made already!

Leave a comment:

• JGee
    replied
    Need a couple of more payments.

Would really like to start on Monday. :mrgreen:

Leave a comment:

• JGee
    replied
    I got confirmation from everybody except one to pay by Friday. So it looks like we can get the ball rolling Monday.

Still have room for 5 more. After the material order is placed the group buy will be closed.

Leave a comment:

• Guian
    replied
    Monies sent!

Leave a comment:

• DIIRTY-30
    replied
    I was seriously hoping not to test out the skid plate right away, but shit happens. First little ding on it and the plate looks unscathed.. Quality. Very very happy with the peace of mind it brings along with it. Thank you again John, hopefully I'll be seeing you around!

If anyone is on the fence about buying a plate (As I was originally) $290/$300 is more than worth it. Knowing your oil pan will be secure is a great feeling! Plus you gain a new area for your floor jack..

-D

Leave a comment:

• JGee
    replied
    Right on Thanks Theo
    Looking for 5 more payments to get the ball rolling.

Leave a comment:

• JGee
    replied
    Still waiting on several Payments. Lets GO

Got room for 6 more

Leave a comment:

• Guian
    replied
    Originally posted by JGee View Post
    You are in!
    What type motor are you running?
    Sweet! M20. I'll Paypal tomorrow!