No announcement yet.

M50 TPS adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock TPS is only an on/off switch. You can tune for better part throttle drive ability.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I'm going MS, will talk to you about one of these soon!
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

I've received a few emails asking about these. They are in stock and ready to ship. As long as there is a buy it now button you can purchase them.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Was looking through some pics and ran across my initial design i came up with 3 years ago.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Just out of curiousity would running a M50 TPS with a stock ecu yield any significantly better throttle response?

Comment

would not work on a stock ecu

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Hi is it possible to buy your drawing, i am able to print it at work :)

Comment

25% off of all adapters ordered from now until 12:01am 12/03/13. Refunded discount will be issued on Tuesday when I print all the shipping labels.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Do you need to change anything when you swap to the m50 tps? or is it as simple as changing the MS input to variable?
                    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

The wires need to be swapped on the plug.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

don't know how i missed this, but i def just ordered one.
                        sigpic

Comment

the website is down??
                          also is rtv needed to seal this? never had to touch my tps so not sure.
                          Last edited by e30experiment; 01-01-2014, 10:24 AM.

Comment

PAID! looking for RED if you could, or black. definitely not blue, it would clash things so badly. call me if this is an inconvenience. 774-289-2071 please call or text when this has shipped. or email my tracking, i need to get this car going immediately. maneshorin@gmail.com

Comment

could you please elaborate on which wires need to be swapped when using megasquirt v2 which whodwho provides?

Comment

Originally posted by imwhyteyo View Post
                                could you please elaborate on which wires need to be swapped when using megasquirt v2 which whodwho provides?
                                Pins 1&2 can be swapped, it makes for a more stable tps signal.

They were BRN/BLK and ORG/BRN on my '87 ix
                                Originally posted by priapism
                                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                                Originally posted by shameson
                                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
                                X