X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paypal sent for 1 kit...

Thanks

Comment

Any more hhod seals? I have a CF hood and would like to fiil in the gap between the hood n the fender.
      Originally posted by BAlbertiX
      your my boy blue!

Comment

Paypal sent!

-- DavidV :D
        My Book: Car Hacks & Mods for Dummies

Comment

Originally posted by blueix View Post
          any more hhod seals? I have a cf hood and would like to fiil in the gap between the hood n the fender.
          nla
          Last edited by DCColegrove; 11-28-2008, 07:19 PM.

Comment

did you ever get another manufacturer to make these? I would be interested in 3 more sets, perhaps even more

Comment

USA made material
              I'm Not Right in the Head | Random Rants and other Nonsense1st Order Logic Failure: Association fallacy, this type of fallacy can be expressed as (∃xS : φ(x)) → (∀xS : φ(x)), meaning "if there exists any x in the set S so that a property φ is true for x, then for all x in S the property φ must be true".

Comment

I have 3 sets of these sitting in my garage, if anyone wants them.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                  Well there you go... The hot set up.
                  I'm Not Right in the Head | Random Rants and other Nonsense1st Order Logic Failure: Association fallacy, this type of fallacy can be expressed as (∃xS : φ(x)) → (∀xS : φ(x)), meaning "if there exists any x in the set S so that a property φ is true for x, then for all x in S the property φ must be true".

Comment

Originally posted by Liam View Post
                    THANK YOU !

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                    PM sent

Comment

i think i want a set, maybeh

Comment

did the glue issue get fixed with the USA manufacturer?

Comment

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
                          did the glue issue get fixed with the USA manufacturer?
                          hopefully, I was pretty disappointed when the hood seals came off but left the glue strip behind,and then the glue strip ripped my paint off:(

7speedshop.com

Comment

So the glue they were using is what made them stop making them?

1986 325es (69k) Garage Queen Buy It Now 10k;1986 325es (track rat) 2.7i How-To & 1.1/1.3Motronic UpGrade
                            1991 318is (daily driver) 1991 318is M42 Maintenance How-To;1989 325i (parts car)

Comment

Originally posted by kenika65 View Post
                              So the glue they were using is what made them stop making them?
                              The company that originally made the material moved their manufacturing to China.

I'm not convinced this is what went wrong with the adhesive coming off of the material (if you stretch it while installing this could happen) but they pissed me off so I quit doing business with them.

This is "D" shaped wind-lace material the difference between the off the shelf EDPM stuff and this stuff is that it is more UV and heat resistant.

The company that is making it now is local... And even costs a shit load less.

Also it will probably not be available much longer (from Evolution Zen anyway) because I'm pretty tired of being in that end of the business.
                              Last edited by Liam; 07-17-2009, 12:18 PM. Reason: Can't seem to fucking spell

Comment

Does this mean you are quitting again?

Comment

Working...
                                X