Stromung cat back Group Purchase

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eco325iX
    replied
    Zzyzx85, I had to look back at those photos posted on page 47 to understand what you meant. I like this design, it will look clean from underneath!

    Leave a comment:


  • Zzyzx85
    replied
    Originally posted by eco325iX
    Thanks Stan, I'll look into it.

    One more thing, do you happen to know if the Stromung is a simple bolt-up application like the original exhaust? The reason I ask is that I want to replace my front section and would prefer to also replace the original cast manifolds with some stainless headers, as I have future plans for my M20?
    yes it is. you won't use the bottom half of the muffler straps as there are tabs on the muffler for the top half of the strap to attach to.
    Last edited by Zzyzx85; 04-17-2026, 09:37 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • eco325iX
    replied
    Thanks Stan, I'll look into it.

    One more thing, do you happen to know if the Stromung is a simple bolt-up application like the original exhaust? The reason I ask is that I want to replace my front section and would prefer to also replace the original cast manifolds with some stainless headers, as I have future plans for my M20?

    Leave a comment:


  • Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by eco325iX
    Damn I missed this, how often does Stromung produce a batch of these? My vert is in need of an entire new exhaust system and this looks like excellent craftsmanship and quality! Hopefully I can jump on the next batch.
    I think you can still get in on it. Just follow the instructions, order on the Stromung website and note R3vLimited Group Purchase.

    Leave a comment:


  • eco325iX
    replied
    Gotcha, good to know, maybe I'll wait for the next group purchase. I have some other projects that need tending to, plus I need the front exhaust section as well. The accordion/flex pipe near the manifolds has a hole in it that the PO tried to weld shut, but failed, and the cat is original and I'm sure useless at this point.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zzyzx85
    replied
    Originally posted by eco325iX
    Damn I missed this, how often does Stromung produce a batch of these? My vert is in need of an entire new exhaust system and this looks like excellent craftsmanship and quality! Hopefully I can jump on the next batch.
    It mostly depends on how many people we can get to commit to buying. The minimum for a group buy discount is 10 people. If you don't want to wait for a group buy, I have heard of people submitting an order on the Stromung website and getting a catback made that way.

    Leave a comment:


  • eco325iX
    replied
    Damn I missed this, how often does Stromung produce a batch of these? My vert is in need of an entire new exhaust system and this looks like excellent craftsmanship and quality! Hopefully I can jump on the next batch.

    Leave a comment:


  • 88Sedan
    replied
    The guts. Click image for larger version

Name:	20260415_184614.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	250.6 KB
ID:	10159556 Click image for larger version

Name:	20260415_184626.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	266.4 KB
ID:	10159557

    Leave a comment:


  • 88Sedan
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20260415_183442.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	247.8 KB
ID:	10159550 Click image for larger version

Name:	20260415_183547.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	236.7 KB
ID:	10159551 Click image for larger version

Name:	20260415_183510.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	184.5 KB
ID:	10159552 Click image for larger version

Name:	20260415_183435.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	240.1 KB
ID:	10159553 Click image for larger version

Name:	20260415_183606.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	234.2 KB
ID:	10159554

    Leave a comment:


  • 88Sedan
    replied
    Quality looks really nice. Weighs in at 28 pounds which is pretty reasonable too.

    Leave a comment:


  • 88Sedan
    replied
    Originally posted by calvino
    88Sedan what order on Scott’s list are you? #4? Scott told I was #5.
    I don't know where I am in line, but mine is supposed to arrive today!

    Leave a comment:


  • calvino
    replied
    88Sedan what order on Scott’s list are you? #4? Scott told I was #5.

    Leave a comment:


  • sjmorris1
    replied
    Originally posted by Zzyzx85

    If you submitted an order on their website a few weeks ago, you should be OK. I would email or call Stromung to make sure they have your order.
    Sounds good. I did contact them last week but still waiting for a response!

    Leave a comment:


  • 88Sedan
    replied
    I just sent the remainding balance to stromung, hoping to recieve soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zzyzx85
    replied
    Originally posted by sjmorris1
    Is the group buy all done at this point? Hearing you guys receiving your orders, I’m still waiting to send my initial deposit and an email back from them on where to send it. Hoping I didn’t get skipped or miss out on this.
    If you submitted an order on their website a few weeks ago, you should be OK. I would email or call Stromung to make sure they have your order.

    Leave a comment:

Working...