R&M Racing BMW M20 Adjustable Camshaft Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luis325 View Post

If i advance timing i get??? more power in higher rpms?

If i retar timing i get? more power in lower rpms???

Opposite of this.
    My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
    4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Originally posted by eugeman View Post
      It is 100% marked backwards! I confirmed this with my Cosmo Racing adj cam gear which has to come from the same assembly line as it is identical in every aspect. Fuck was I pissed, caused me a lot of problems!

THANK YOU greatly Alex for pointing this out, hopefully anyone else who bought these gears will see this as there are a lot of defective ones floating around out there.
      bummer, the cam gear is made very well otherwise. Hope they fix that on future batches.
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Thanks Guys...Got to go change mine....
        Lets see if RM responds to any of this!
        They made a great product.. Hope they fix it!
        sigpic
        1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
        1987 325ic Black Vert
        1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
        1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

Originally posted by eugeman View Post
          It is 100% marked backwards! I confirmed this with my Cosmo Racing adj cam gear which has to come from the same assembly line as it is identical in every aspect. Fuck was I pissed, caused me a lot of problems!

THANK YOU greatly Alex for pointing this out, hopefully anyone else who bought these gears will see this as there are a lot of defective ones floating around out there.
          If you guys sell off the 'bad' ones im sure a lot of guys would be interested with a lower price!

Originally posted by vlad
          Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by Hick View Post
            If you guys sell off the 'bad' ones im sure a lot of guys would be interested with a lower price!
            +1
            I would be interested.
            sigpic

Comment

yeah were getting these fix as we speak. I sorry for the mix up and the ones that are marked wrong will be sold at a lower price, or just taken off the market

Comment

Anybody compression testing their 2.7/2.8 setups (cam setup too)? Just curious what kind of numbers come up. Also curious what kind of numbers come up after you start moving the cam around.
                Supatek -noun - your basic know it all

Comment

I haven't checked, but it would be almost meaningless. You're best off following what the cam manufacturer reccomends for centering the cam.
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by easily distracted View Post
                    +1
                    i would be interested.
                    +2

Comment

Is this cam gear still available? The website is blocked by google
                      sigpic

Comment

When I go to page 1 on this thread it asks me for a password then it shows your website has been reported as an attack page?

Comment

Our site was hacked and has been restored after MUCH effort. Google is still in the process of RE-Evaluating the site to approve that the issues have been taken care of. We are VERY sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused you. It is unfortunate that computer hackers have no lives except to go and mess up peoples websites. They must really be bored. The site is restored and we have clearanced all of our gears to make room for a NEW product that should be on our shelves sometime around the end of january of the coming year. We will keep you updated. Until then, take this!

$49.95 for Our Cam Gears!!!

R&M Racing BMW E30 M20 Adjustable Camshaft Gear

Buy them up so we can release some new products!!! :) At these prices, these wont be around too long so act fast!
                          R-MRacing.com Quality Products at great prices!

E30 M20 Adjustable Cam Gear

Comment

Originally posted by r-mracing View Post
                            Our site was hacked and has been restored after MUCH effort. Google is still in the process of RE-Evaluating the site to approve that the issues have been taken care of. We are VERY sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused you. It is unfortunate that computer hackers have no lives except to go and mess up peoples websites. They must really be bored. The site is restored and we have clearanced all of our gears to make room for a NEW product that should be on our shelves sometime around the end of january of the coming year. We will keep you updated. Until then, take this!

$49.95 for Our Cam Gears!!!

R&M Racing BMW E30 M20 Adjustable Camshaft Gear

Buy them up so we can release some new products!!! :) At these prices, these wont be around too long so act fast!

is the new product a better cam gear? will i regret buying this one?
                            90 E30 325i

Comment

The new product is actually going to be TWO new products. One is going to be a YET again upgraded cam-gear, but the price will be back up to 95 dollars for it so this is your chance to get a great deal on a STILL great product! The other is a suprise. We will keep you posted about it as it gets closer to january.
                              R-MRacing.com Quality Products at great prices!

E30 M20 Adjustable Cam Gear

Comment

I am lost. Are the lower priced gears defective?

R and M does not say if there is anything wrong with the $49.95 gears. Are they marked wrong? What gives with these guys?
                                I need clairification on this since I have one of the gold units.

Chuck
                                Last edited by Chuckcruzin1986; 10-08-2010, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X