No announcement yet.

CA Tuned HD axles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shouldn't have any issues. If you do let us know. We are happy to take care of it.
    We had 1 customer blow up 1 axle. After inspection it turned out the Rear subframe mounts were bad, along with trailing arm bushings. The car was also very low to the ground. This pulls on the axle joint and basically pulled it apart. There are some things we can't control. In this case we still took care of the axle and replaced it at no charge.
    Work We Do
    CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
    http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Originally posted by catuned View Post
      Shouldn't have any issues. If you do let us know. We are happy to take care of it.
      We had 1 customer blow up 1 axle. After inspection it turned out the Rear subframe mounts were bad, along with trailing arm bushings. The car was also very low to the ground. This pulls on the axle joint and basically pulled it apart. There are some things we can't control. In this case we still took care of the axle and replaced it at no charge.
      Great to hear, thank you!
      85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
      e30 restoration and V8 swap
      24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Any upcoming GBs for these?
        I'm interested in a set
        Alpine White 1989 E30 Coupe - LS1/T56

Comment

These work for non abs cars right? Just wondering because those teeth at the end look a little suspicious.

Comment

I didnt notice any play, however my axle nuts were 32mm not the stock 30mm size.

Comment

In for a group buy. Are you guys getting more went on today and noticed "out of stock"? Matt
              sigpic
              24v swapped

Comment

In for a group buy as well. Hopefully u guys get more soon, I really need a pair.

Comment

Just got my rear end in the car, going out for a drive tomorrow morning. Lets see how they hold up.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Trust me it stock :yawn:

Comment

Putting mine on next week, I'll have 600whp by next month and will be drag racing hopefully they don't break.

Comment

I attended an autox with the s52 powered 2002 w/255 tire, the e30 ca tuned axles handled them like a champ! Launched it everytime.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Trust me it stock :yawn:

Comment

You use the same inner,

The inner and outer metal joins are upgraded.
                        This came about from frustration. We got tired of blowing up differentials and axles on our S2002 car with just 405hp. So with plans on going over 700hp we had to do something. These are very close to the porsche axles but still retain the same size. The shafts are thicker and are 4340 Ch. Ends are upgraded with better metal internally.
                        -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

They use the same joints

This came about from frustration. We got tired of blowing up differentials and axles on our S2002 car with just 405hp. So with plans on going over 700hp we had to do something. These are very close to the porsche axles but still retain the same size. The shafts are thicker and are 4340 Ch. Ends are upgraded with better metal internally.

Comment

Soo I heard group hug and came running!
                            I plan on going over 5 so I don't want to keep replacing snapped axles
                            So I'm in if you make this happen
                            IG- nv_e30

Comment

Hoepfully this goes though tried replying the other day,

Comment

Definitely in for a set of axles if there is a group buy!
                                The best one-stop shopping for German car parts and lifestyle: http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X