No announcement yet.

SSSquid Chip Review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the kind words! Glad I was able to help :)

Comment

I cant wait to buy one too... i just dont know what chip i need. i have an 86 325ES 5 speed but not sure if its a 28 pin or 24 pin. if i did, id have my order in ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by blackmist27 View Post
        I cant wait to buy one too... i just dont know what chip i need. i have an 86 325ES 5 speed but not sure if its a 28 pin or 24 pin. if i did, id have my order in ASAP.
        The only way to tell is to pop open the case to see unfortunately. It only takes about 30 minutes. There's a video tutorial on our site:

Cheers and feel free to pm me with any questions!

Comment

Jesse just turned over a new tune for a new motor of mine in just a day. He helped out a lot with sorting out my needs and specs for the new M20 stage 3 tune. Thanks Jesse!

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
            Thanks for the kind words! Glad I was able to help :)
            Is this the right chip i need for my 1986 325ES? (once i figure out how many PINs that is)
            Last edited by blackmist27; 12-30-2016, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Are you able to make chips for 2.8 strokers with a 2.84 cam w/ maf conversion
              89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
              I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Which MAF are you running?

Feel free to email me info@sssquid.com

Cheers

Comment

Thanks again for my chipped DME! installed and loving it!

Comment

Originally posted by blackmist27 View Post
                    Thanks again for my chipped DME! installed and loving it!
                    So glad to hear! Cheers :)

Comment

Installed the "bimmerheads" sssquid chip in my e30 m20b25 274 cam and 17# injectors and couldn't be happier. I ran the car without the chip and 19# injectors and my DME could not compensate for the fuel. Messaged Jesse and he talked me through a few things including injectors and different AFM/MAF's which was very helpful. The tune allowed for great performance without losing much low end from the cam and heaps of power from 3k+ RPMS. My friend Tony also has a sssquid chip for his high performance m20b26 which he is very pleased with. Glad to see your products are still thriving in the e30 market and many more. Would not hesitate to buy again :)
                      sigpic

Comment

That's so great! Makes me so happy when people are pleased with what we offer :)

Comment

Running a SSSquid chip on my OBD1 converted m62 swap. Solved all of my power and idle issues. Great product!
                          1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Running an sssquid M30 AFM tune with my M20B25 dbilas setup. Jesse took the time to get the tune just right. Stroker is next.
                            I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                            DB vert plastic bumpers
                            OEM Keys
                            MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                            91 ic Calypso 3.1
                            86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                            TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                            e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
                              Running a SSSquid chip on my OBD1 converted m62 swap. Solved all of my power and idle issues. Great product!
                              Originally posted by bradnic View Post
                              Running an sssquid M30 AFM tune with my M20B25 dbilas setup. Jesse took the time to get the tune just right. Stroker is next.
                              :o:up::up::up:

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                                Jesse just turned over a new tune for a new motor of mine in just a day. He helped out a lot with sorting out my needs and specs for the new M20 stage 3 tune. Thanks Jesse!
                                Just want to follow up on this, as Jesse was ON POINT with sorting out some checksum issues with my ECU. He was extremely patient and helpful in sorting out the issue. I can't recommend Jesse and SSSquid tuning enough!

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X