E30 OBSESSION shirts

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    I'm in for a medium 'vert for sure!

    Leave a comment:


  • AutoXinE30
    replied
    Needs a sedan bad... I want a sedan in a red shirt...

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Both in Medium.

    Leave a comment:


  • TrentW
    replied
    XL coupe for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    Originally posted by Mucci
    needs.....wheels.
    draw on your own wheels mucci!

    Leave a comment:


  • yyi
    replied
    no sedan =[

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    needs an M3 version

    Leave a comment:


  • Moto-Mucci
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    needs a sedan.
    needs.....wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    needs a sedan.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    Shirts look great man! But not sure about the price. I know you need to support you t making. What brand of shirt will this be made on?
    PS i do want a vert one but ill have to wait atm.

    Leave a comment:


  • Paukert11
    replied
    i like the shirts. there sick. I can see a lot of people wanting these on other forums too.

    Leave a comment:


  • JoshuaBentley
    replied
    Coupe in a small please. Looks sick as hell.

    Leave a comment:


  • mamzak
    replied
    Medium--Coupe.

    $25 shipped? And extra cost to Canada?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    is it possible to put the e30 down on the lower right hand side of the shirt and make it a little bigger. I think it would be cool to have it low and offset a bit. what ya think?

    Leave a comment:


  • lifeiskaos
    replied
    medium coupe

    Leave a comment:

Working...