Hi Chris-
Thanks for your payment.
Your name has been added to the list.
Mel
E30 Euro Grills $49 a set
Collapse
X
-
sendedLeave a comment:
-
do you want us to just send you a paypal and reference this thread?
Thanks,
TomLeave a comment:
-
I still can't believe this price... too bad I bought a set used for just as much lolLeave a comment:
-
Actually they kept flying into a blazer i had. I think that blazer was cursed, cause 4 deer hit it, a tree fell on me when i was going down a road, and little birds kept flying off of the side of the road and bouncing off of it. So i sold it and the new owner ran into a heard of deer with it (i think he said he hit 6 of them)Leave a comment:
-
-
Mmmm, maybe i should pick up a spare set just incase a bird or turkey flys into my grill and breaks it.Leave a comment:
-
damn! umm.....
Eurogrills.... or save for subie.... lol i know i still have to save ALOT more, but my car will soon only see the track...Leave a comment:
-
Great price on NEW grilles! Shit, I see people paying $60-$70 shipped for used grilles these days.Leave a comment:
-
-
So we paypal you the money and that guarantees the price and grills for us? As long as you get it before may 10th right?Leave a comment:
-
-
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: