e30 Tee's - CLEARING OUT MY INVENTORY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sumyungguy
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    If you bought a shirt from me please add your input to my vouch thread.
    Last edited by sumyungguy; 10-08-2007, 08:24 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    Payment sent.. (the other day).... send my shirt !!!
    I received your order but it is pending due to shipping cost. As said in the first post, please contact me prior to ordering if your outside the con. US. An email was sent immediately after receiving the order. PM'd

    Originally posted by backtrail69
    You have an order from me for a Large Cardinal M3 Shirt. Looking forward to seeing it.
    Order received! It will go out tomorrow, keep and eye out for the tracking # in your email.

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    You have an order from me for a Large Cardinal M3 Shirt. Looking forward to seeing it.

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Payment sent.. (the other day).... send my shirt !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bill-B
    replied
    dangit, my check won't go through until monday

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Up!

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Thanks! Order will go out Monday. Im in the air about doing hoodies right now cause Im going to be gone for a month.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Ordered a black E30 M3 tee. Can't wait to get it, saw Mot's recently, and they are badass. Thanks for such a great product!

    I want the same design on a black hoodie. Make it happen.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bill-B
    replied
    Ordering tomorrow

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    You know you want one, or two, or three. Dooo it!

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    lol.. yes I will make some XXL's. Its funny, people always want what I dont have in stock, people wanted small so I made them and have only sold 4. But that the way it is!

    Leave a comment:


  • VacMan
    replied
    Originally posted by sumyungguy
    The shirts will have more to them, front and back, multiple colors, and possibly on American Apparel shirts and I will make them available in XXL for those E30 fans who are above average size.
    Fixed. :up: I would have bought of each already but I need XXL.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    The shirts will have more to them, front and back, multiple colors, and possibly on American Apparel shirts.

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Any idea what the next designs will consist of?

    Leave a comment:

Working...