e30 Tee's - CLEARING OUT MY INVENTORY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kimsey
    replied
    Order completed. Thanks for the deal.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Sure, place the order and Ill take care of it. Try to order before Friday @ 2pm pst, it will go out before I leave again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kimsey
    replied
    Are you still willing to do the buy one get one half price deal?

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    I have white and red of the e30 "front" and all of the colors for the e30 "race m3"..

    Leave a comment:


  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    do you have both tee in large and also what colors do you have left in both? i think im gonna get one of each.

    Leave a comment:


  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    im gonna buy some soon. my mom wants to order them for x-mas. ill let you know soon. thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    I will be home this week, so any orders I get by Friday 2pm PST will go out, otherwise they wont go out till the 26th.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Im back! All orders placed are going out today. But I will be gone again from Dec. 1-8 and the 14-24...

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Death in the family is taking me out of state, any orders placed between now and Tuesday will be shipped Wednesday. I will also extend the sale till next week.

    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    This week only... Buy one get the second 1/2 off, place the order through the site and your discount will be refunded when order is processed.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    11:11

    Time to buy some shirts..

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Still have a good amount of tees in stock, but I am running out of some size's and colors of the e30 "Front" tees. I still have most of the e30 "Race M3" sizes and colors left.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    /

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Originally posted by devonjordan
    Race M3 hoodie is coming, and I hate white shirts, they get too dirty too fast.
    So true.. I cant keep white shirts clean very long, I usually stain them the first time I wear'em.

    Leave a comment:


  • devonjordan
    replied
    Race M3 hoodie is coming, and I hate white shirts, they get too dirty too fast.

    Leave a comment:

Working...