Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

>>>>>> MarkD Performance Chips!

Originally posted by MarkD View Post
    I came over here to mention a sale, just didn't know if I could post about it.

I was thinking 10% off if I get 5 to 9 orders, 15% off if I get more than that, and and extra 3% if the order is received by Saturday.

I'll send the refunds out after I figure out the exact refund amount.

It's just past 2:00 am so I'm off to bed, have to take my wife to the train station at 6:00 am.

MarkD
    He mentioned this in another thread just today, I'm hoping it's official and that he'll chime in soon.

I'm in for a 325i 19#/91 Octane chip. If I were to take it easy with the throttle (crazy thought, I know!) could I expect a MPG increase while cruising on the highway?

1. Kilomph

C'mon people, sign up!

*****UPDATE*****

We've got 10 people who paid, so anybody that joins now will get an automatic 15% off, and if you order tonight there an extra 3% for a total of 18! The more we get in on this the cheaper it might get!

Reviews:

Last edited by Kilomph; 11-21-2008, 07:20 PM.

i want in soooo bad but i'm broke mmmmm:(, some one buy some CAI kits from me so i can get a chip.

7speedshop.com

Comment

this is official.
      He sent me the following PM:

Hello Christophe,

sorry if the details were not clear.

What I said was :

If there are 5 to 9 sales, the discount is 10%

10 or more sales, 15% off

There is an additional early bird discount of 3% on top of the other discount, for people that buy the chip by this Saturday.

If anyone wants a chip, they should go to the site and pay the full price, and mention R3V-TGB
      (R3v Thanksgiving Group Buy) and I'll know to apply the discount. The sale ends on Friday Dec 5, and that is when I'll compute the discounts and send them back as partial refunds via PayPal.

You can post this in the GB section.

Thanks,

Mark

I'll be in for one, let me just make sure my finances are in order so I'm not living off the streets if I buy one

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

I have a good friend to pay some money back to before I get one of these but if I come into some money soon, maybe work some extra overtime, I can pick one of these up before the 5th of December.

Taylor
        Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
        Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Ordered. Anybody know a good method for cleaning injectors?

Comment

im a big maybe. id be getting the 91 oct ix chip. just need to get some fundage quick! college sucks!

so basically we order it fro 230, and get like 50 bucks back to our paypals?

Comment

I'll most likely order within the next day or two.

Originally posted by davey101 View Post
              im a big maybe. id be getting the 91 oct ix chip. just need to get some fundage quick! college sucks!

so basically we order it fro 230, and get like 50 bucks back to our paypals?
              Davey sell some stuff or ask for an early xmas present from the parents haha

From what he told me, you pay the full retail price and once the group buy is over he'll refund you through PayPal whatever the refund is.

If 5-9 people order, then it is 10% off which is $207 total.
              If more than 10 people order, it is 15% off which is $195.50
              If you get the early bird discount, order by this Saturday the 22nd, you get an extra 3% off which is about $7

So technically, if you got the early bird discount and more than 10 people ordered, you could get the chip for $188.60, so the more people the better.

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

can i get a chip for my s50? 413 silver label ecu...
                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                  shoot mark a PM or an email.

SC*AR

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                    Rub it in why don't ya!

mark@dsylva-tech.ca

Comment

I think i'd be in if we see more people interested.
                      I'm deff. in if there are 5 people by 5pm Saturday

Kilo
                      davey
                      alka
                      libelle

who else wants to help roll this ball?

Comment

Anybody have authority to post in the GB section over on E30 tech? If not, think I'll get banned if I toss a F/S thread up?

Comment

I'm definitely in, but not by Saturday unless he gets the few questions I had for him answered.

And I also find it interesting on the dyno sheet provided that the run with the MarkD chip also had a different FPR than the other runs?
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                            I'm definitely in, but not by Saturday unless he gets the few questions I had for him answered.

And I also find it interesting on the dyno sheet provided that the run with the MarkD chip also had a different FPR than the other runs?
                            I was wondering that, too. I'm pretty sure an FPR wouldn't increase power on our cars, from what I've read here it should just sharpen throttle response a bit.

Comment

so z31maniac is in?

theres a couple people over on BFC that are interested but no one has commited yet

SC*AR

Comment

Working...
                              X