Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

17x8" ET25: Lightweight Track Wheels: APEX ARC-8 HERE NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My filthy whip in a miserably terrible night shot. I'm going to try to get together with some friends for a photo shoot later this week or this weekend maybe, hopefully with a clean car; this is the best I could do for now though. Delivered, mounted and installed after work in the same day :) Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
      My filthy whip in a miserably terrible night shot. I'm going to try to get together with some friends for a photo shoot later this week or this weekend maybe, hopefully with a clean car; this is the best I could do for now though. Delivered, mounted and installed after work in the same day :) Thanks!!
      car looks good! Look forward to seeing some day time, clean pics. First vert I've seen with the wheels :)

We're looking to ramp up production again for the 4 lug wheels, the e30 m3 wheels and some E36 wheels.

These would be available in the same 4 colors again, and would be the only way to get Hyper Black again since they are sold out.

Same terms and discount as the previous groupbuy. $249 shipped for any color. We'd be looking for about 5-10 people this time. If we can get 5 serious people in the next few weeks, then we could possibly have these wheels in March.

This is just a feeler, no payments or anything right now.

ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook - Twitter

Comment

My my they look good on a Vert, Now to see one with plastic bumpers...

Need to figure some things out and I may be in for some satin black ones. Will PM you soon.

Comment

I want something before March so I'm thinking about the hyper silvers.... Free shipping, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Miasma View Post
            My my they look good on a Vert, Now to see one with plastic bumpers...

Need to figure some things out and I may be in for some satin black ones. Will PM you soon.
            Aw, thanks Miasma and PaintPro :) Aside from the vert being minimally heavier in the rear than a coupe, and being on H&R Race's, I've got a PACKED trunk and rear seat full of junk, so it's tucking maybe a quarter inch more than it should without ballast. As far as plastics go, cant help you any time in the immediate future with that, but I DO have a full set of plastics I need to install, and have had for a couple years now (!!?!!!?! wtf?!) but haven't had a chance to paint yet in alpineII. Eventually, and hopefully soon, since my car is getting ever more ragged with the diving boards, and the stock valence is getting kinda munched. Plastics, IS lip, and brand new RD rear apron will go on hopefully in the next couple months if I can get around to painting them, or having them painted for a reasonable price.... :(:(

Comment

PaintPro21,
              Any plans on doing a 9 or 10 inch ver?
              E30 M30B34 Mounts Available
              Email jharb79@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
                Aw, thanks Miasma and PaintPro :) Aside from the vert being minimally heavier in the rear than a coupe, and being on H&R Race's, I've got a PACKED trunk and rear seat full of junk, so it's tucking maybe a quarter inch more than it should without ballast. As far as plastics go, cant help you any time in the immediate future with that, but I DO have a full set of plastics I need to install, and have had for a couple years now (!!?!!!?! wtf?!) but haven't had a chance to paint yet in alpineII. Eventually, and hopefully soon, since my car is getting ever more ragged with the diving boards, and the stock valence is getting kinda munched. Plastics, IS lip, and brand new RD rear apron will go on hopefully in the next couple months if I can get around to painting them, or having them painted for a reasonable price.... :(:(
                Well I may have them mounted on my plastic bumper, Alpine II, IS Lipped vert by then. =D

I really need wheels to go with my GC's. Weaves look... Meh. I am going with Satin though.

Comment

Originally posted by deansbimmer View Post
                  I want something before March so I'm thinking about the hyper silvers.... Free shipping, right?
                  If production started asap, the groupbuy price would apply to wheels arriving in LATE March. As it takes 2 months for wheels to arrive from the official start of production. We're down to 4 sets of Hyper silver of current stock now.

We will not be making a 9 or 10" version of this wheel.

Comment

A mid swap pic with decent light this time.
                    My LS1 swap thread:
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=160030

Comment

Is that an estoril e30?? If so more pics, ive been wanting to see one for a while now
                      Originally posted by Blip Bavarian View Post
                      A mid swap pic with decent light this time.

Comment

That looks sweet! is that a 235, or a meaty 215?

Comment

Looks like a 235, and I dig the color. I wanna repaint down the road, and stick with a blue. Was thinking the original color for ease, but that darker color looks awesome.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                          Originally posted by DTM190
                          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Ive always wanted to paint my car estoril or techno

Comment

Thanks for the compliments guys. I dont know what the color is. Its not estoril or any oem color for that matter. It was this color when i bought the car, and ive grown to really like it, even though the paint isnt perfect.

Im running Dunlop star specs 235/40/17. I trimmed out alot of the front fender liner, and rolled my fenders front and rear. My car is pretty low, and i dont have issues with rubbing. I definitely recomend a 235 to anyone on the fence.

ive even thought about putting 255s on the rears to help handle the big bump in power from the LS1.:pimp:
                              My LS1 swap thread:
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=160030

Comment

Originally posted by Blip Bavarian View Post
                                Thanks for the compliments guys. I dont know what the color is. Its not estoril or any oem color for that matter. It was this color when i bought the car, and ive grown to really like it, even though the paint isnt perfect.

Im running Dunlop star specs 235/40/17. I trimmed out alot of the front fender liner, and rolled my fenders front and rear. My car is pretty low, and i dont have issues with rubbing. I definitely recomend a 235 to anyone on the fence.

ive even thought about putting 255s on the rears to help handle the big bump in power from the LS1.:pimp:
                                mmmmmm LS1 swap. Do you have camber plates up front?

Comment

Working...
                                X