Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

17x8" ET25: Lightweight Track Wheels: APEX ARC-8 HERE NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These wheels are awesome.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by PaintPro21 View Post
      Order went in last night. A very small batch of these are being produced again. I was able to get numbers down lower then last time since the order was for almost 900 wheels total (mostly 18's for other vehicles). The groupbuy would be open for these in a few weeks. Wheels would be arriving in May.
      Ill probably be in for a set after april

Comment

Ditto, I got a nice tax return coming. I might finally be able to get these wheels. :)

Matt
        Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
        I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
        Originally posted by kronus
        try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
        Originally posted by chadthestampede
        This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by Miasma View Post
          My my they look good on a Vert, Now to see one with plastic bumpers...

Need to figure some things out and I may be in for some satin black ones. Will PM you soon.
          Hopefully I'll be able to accomodate your request soon, Got a '92 vert that these will be going on to

Comment

I have an completely new set of anthracite wheels, still in the bag, protector still on. The website says they don't have any anthracite in stock.

Anyone want them for 950 plus ship? Save a bit of money? Or even more money saved if you are local to SoCal?

Comment

The GroupBuy for these wheels will be opening up in two weeks!

Brendan, you posted these for sale in this thread and that's fine since they are out of stock at the moment, but can you keep the rest of your sale related posts in another thread from this point on, as this is a groupbuy related thread and anthracite wheels will be part of it, and this is not a classified thread.

Much appreciated,

-Eddy P

ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook - Twitter

Comment

any rubbing issues on this ?
                http://www.decal-spec.com

Comment

Originally posted by pogiboy9 View Post
                  any rubbing issues on this ?
                  no rubbing with 215/40/ or 225/40. 235/40/17 needs rear rolling I believe, and front negative camber is needed.

Comment

I have the 235's. Coilovers w/ plates.. I'm running -2.3* of front camber, only rubs lock to lock and it's front and rear of the tires on the inner fender liner... The rears are only rub under hard cornering and I never rolled em. See sig for stance

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                    Originally posted by DTM190
                    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Fantastic.
                      I see that apexraceparts is out of Livermore...when the wheels come in, will you support local pick up? (I'm in Fremont)

-Ernie
                      (looking forward to putting in an order for Hyper Black)
                      sigpic
                      1990 325i

Comment

+2 for the local pickup at the shop?
                        Matt

Comment

Yes, you guys can definitely do local pickup, Because the groupbuy is for free shipping, I'll adjust the price to provide a deeper discount for local pickup customers (rather give you guys the cash then to UPS).

-Eddy P

Comment

Brendan, you posted these for sale in this thread and that's fine since they are out of stock at the moment, but can you keep the rest of your sale related posts in another thread from this point on, as this is a groupbuy related thread and anthracite wheels will be part of it, and this is not a classified thread.

Much appreciated,

-Eddy P
                            Absolutley. I will remove any mention of them when your buy kicks in. Sorry if its seeming in bad taste.

I wish I could just return them, since they are basically unopened.

850 for anyone that wants my anthracite set.

Comment

any pics on a white E30 coupe would be much appreciated...

looking to join the local pickup group for a set of satin black or hyper silver/black
                              Last edited by bwawuz02; 03-03-2010, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bwawuz02 View Post
                                any pics on a white E30 coupe would be much appreciated...

looking to join the local pickup group for a set of satin black or hyper silver/black
                                nothing on a white coupe sadly. Only 3-4 people ever posted pics. Which is sad since I shipped out a lot more then that :(

Comment

Working...
                                X