Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

17x8" ET25: Lightweight Track Wheels: APEX ARC-8 HERE NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can pic whore some more if need be ;)

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

YES. I actually have money this time so if I can keep myself from spending it all, I am SOO down for a set. :D:D:D

Matt
      Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
      I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
      Originally posted by kronus
      try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
      Originally posted by chadthestampede
      This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Nova View Post
        YES. I actually have money this time so if I can keep myself from spending it all, I am SOO down for a set. :D:D:D

Matt
        sweet, The groupbuy will open up in a week or so. I have a feeling Hyper Black is going to sell out during the groupbuy period this time around ;)

ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook - Twitter

Comment

Eddy, did you ever get my PM RE: GC suspension stuff?

Sorry to threadjack, commence normal conversation about dope-ass wheels!
          '89 325is S50 Track Montser
          '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Hey Eddy, our wheels are still in the mail to Aus but when we get them on, I'll post up pix on two cars; a grey 325iS and a lowered bronze (champagne) 325e.

I wish more peeps posted pix also...

Comment

How about 16" version. I just sold my 17" and really want 16" Loooking heavily at the antracite!!!

Tyler

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
              R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

Originally posted by europeanplates View Post
                How about 16" version. I just sold my 17" and really want 16" Loooking heavily at the antracite!!!

Tyler
                agreed

Comment

It's been asked before, the wheels are 17".... If I remember, it's cause it would take so long for a new pattern to be built, tested, and then manufactured... Plus you'd need a guaranteed # of people to pay.... The thread is long, but it's all covered I believe

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I heard from them last night thta only a 17" version is available. This brings me to the weight of 17" tires. I will post this in the wheel and tire section so the thread stays on topic.

Tyler

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
                    R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

Originally posted by Fidhle007 View Post
                      Eddy, did you ever get my PM RE: GC suspension stuff?

Sorry to threadjack, commence normal conversation about dope-ass wheels!
                      Nope, Sorry. I searched through all the PM's and don't have anything from you. Send it again please.

Comment

Originally posted by europeanplates View Post

Tyler
                        Sorry, these won't be produced in 16", it's too uncommon of a size to produce a flow-formed wheel mold.

Comment

Round #2 will officially open up on Friday!

Comment

All further discussion related to the new groupbuy will be discussed in this new thread, instead of this 81 page thread that has become too convoluted.

Thank you,

-Eddy P

Comment

Saw my pic on VAC's site Eddy, looks good. Happy to help... Planning a very extensive / full detail soon, can send more pics if you want. PM me if you want (I know I said I'd have some Autocross pics.... still waiting on em)

Comment

My set's for sale, Hyper Black, still in great condition. PM for info.

Comment

Working...
                                X