No announcement yet.

OnGreenPerformance.com - Buyers Beware: Do NOT Buy from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am 99% sure I know the company as I know the car. I think. I believe their company does good stuff and sells nice parts. They are respected as a vendor. I have talked with employees via other forums and on that level I respect them.

Outside of that I don't believe the end result of this situation should have been eBay refunding money and then taking that money from the vendor. It is similar to you going to the store, buying a computer game, opening it. Realizing your computer won't run the game properly because you didn't read the specs required on the box. So you go back to Best Buy and demand your money back. The sales man won't do it. After an argument the manager has to get involved and he takes the money from the salesman paycheck and issues the return.

Comment

Originally posted by stumble_t View Post
      BHAHHHAAHAHAHHAA

George please work your interweb majik so we can all have an even greater laugh at this morons expense.
      Let us see =)...But I'm warning you ahead, don't do anything stupid. I have a lot of resources at my disposal. We're not your typical house garage based business. You guys go ahead with your name calling. It's really not making matters any better.

1999 e39 540it touring | grocery getter | m sport pkg
      1989 e30 325i vert | commander's car | stanced and poked
      2000 e39 528it touring | grocery getter | m sport pkg | RIP
      1986 e30 325e sedan | track star | krauted out | RIP

Comment

hmm.. i know jcavita from e39 forums, he's not an idiot nor a troll but i will say though that you are at fault man. you ordered the wrong item. it was pretty clear to me from the listing regarding the description and the terms and conditions for refund. simply because your business does not charge re-stocking fees doesn't mean others do not. in my experience its pretty common. having said that, this vendor did go above and beyond what i would consider unprofessional conduct. there was simply no reason for the personal attacks. i would not do business with them.
        '12 F30 328i Sport Line
        '91 SpecE30 #523
        '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Originally posted by jvcajita View Post
          But I'm warning you ahead, don't do anything stupid. I have a lot of resources at my disposal.
          What does that even mean dude?
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
            I am 99% sure I know the company as I know the car. I think. I believe their company does good stuff and sells nice parts. They are respected as a vendor. I have talked with employees via other forums and on that level I respect them.

Outside of that I don't believe the end result of this situation should have been eBay refunding money and then taking that money from the vendor. It is similar to you going to the store, buying a computer game, opening it. Realizing your computer won't run the game properly because you didn't read the specs required on the box. So you go back to Best Buy and demand your money back. The sales man won't do it. After an argument the manager has to get involved and he takes the money from the salesman paycheck and issues the return.
            Thank you sir for your kind comments. We try to do right with all our customers.

As for your opinion, I totally respect it. But being that where I'm in the position I'm at, I have to stay by my grounds. I seriously didn't want all the money back. As I even said in the first post, I really don't care if I get the money back or not. I just couldn't get how a vendor would think that they can expect a customer to be willing to work with you after all the insults thrown. Let's work on that Best Buy example. What if the sales man went on and pretty much said the same things to the customer for insisting on getting the return done? Not only will he get fired, but Best Buy would lawyer up just in case the customer hits them with a lawsuit.

Comment

just reading this thread then reading the ebay ad, well they edited their ad on "Last updated on 07:48:34 AM PST, Dec 22, 2009 View all revisions"

The seller has revised the following item information:
              Date Time Revised Information
              Dec-22-09 07:48:34 PST
              Shipping Terms
              Description
              Quantity

The seller may make revisions during the listing period. However, the seller cannot change some of the information, such as format or duration of the listing. Learn more

As a buyer, you can see the item you purchased from the Purchase history page. Learn more

So my question is when did you buy this?
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by kishg View Post
                hmm.. i know jcavita from e39 forums, he's not an idiot nor a troll but i will say though that you are at fault man. you ordered the wrong item. it was pretty clear to me from the listing regarding the description and the terms and conditions for refund. simply because your business does not charge re-stocking fees doesn't mean others do not. in my experience its pretty common. having said that, this vendor did go above and beyond what i would consider unprofessional conduct. there was simply no reason for the personal attacks. i would not do business with them.
                hey kish! long time no see. ur right and i've definitely admitted my fault for not reading the whole ad completely. and as i mentioned in the first post, i guess i'm also at fault for being "spoiled" with the laxed fees/penalties that vendors in forums have since i as well practice leniency with many of our customers.

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                What does that even mean dude?
                what it means sir is to not do anything rash or anything without tact because people have tendencies to react as well.

Comment

...rash or anything without tact because people have tendencies to react as well.
                  HA! LIKE THIS THREAD YOU CREATED??
                  The facts are you made a mistake, blamed it on someone else, and then created a thread about it in an attempt to take business away from them. You then continued to post here to rant and do some victory dance when ebay sided with you over something YOU should have taken responsibility for. The fact that you are an "internet Sales Director" makes your case even more distasteful...

this thread is full of chet
                  [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                    just reading this thread then reading the ebay ad, well they edited their ad on "Last updated on 07:48:34 AM PST, Dec 22, 2009 View all revisions"

The seller has revised the following item information:
                    Date Time Revised Information
                    Dec-22-09 07:48:34 PST
                    Shipping Terms
                    Description
                    Quantity

The seller may make revisions during the listing period. However, the seller cannot change some of the information, such as format or duration of the listing. Learn more

As a buyer, you can see the item you purchased from the Purchase history page. Learn more

So my question is when did you buy this?
                    Good eye dear sir. I bought it on the 21st.

Total Amount:
                    -$118.00 USD Fee amount:
                    $0.00 USD Net amount:
                    -$118.00 USD Date:
                    Dec 21, 2009 Time:
                    21:39:35 PST Status:
                    Completed
                    I didn't even think of that how the ad could have been edited since it is a multiple quantity post. And if you look at it closely too, the shipping terms, description, and quantity was changed. Hmmmm, for a minute there I was already admitting fault on how I may have not managed to read the description of the item. Thing is there really isn't no way to verify if they really did change out stuff to make misleading at first. But I swear to god, I did not see "...this is NOT a climate control unit..." or anything to state it was just buttons when I first saw the ad.

Comment

Your welcome.
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

You and the vendor both handled the situation very poorly. You misread a clearly stated product description, with a clear picture. You should have returned the product and paid the restocking fee, end of story. The vendor responded in a pathetic way. You approached them with an attitude when you were at fault, however as a company they should have just firmly restated their policy, which you agreed to, rather than sending back an insult. The fact that eBay refunded all of your money is out of line in my opinion. You should have read the description more thoroughly, especially since you realized the product was $50 under priced.

The way you have acted in the thread is despicable, considering you represent a well known company. If I was your boss I would keep you on a tight leash whenever you are posting on an account where it has something that links it to the company. "But I'm warning you ahead, don't do anything stupid. I have a lot of resources at my disposal." Threating another forum member (even if they are acting childish) with all of the resources you have as an internet sales director? Are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by stumble_t View Post
                          HA! LIKE THIS THREAD YOU CREATED??
                          The facts are you made a mistake, blamed it on someone else, and then created a thread about it in an attempt to take business away from them. You then continued to post here to rant and do some victory dance when ebay sided with you over something YOU should have taken responsibility for. The fact that you are an "internet Sales Director" makes your case even more distasteful...

this thread is full of chet
                          Oh trust me on this one sir. I made these threads after calculating risk factors. Only thing distasteful on this specific thread is the picture you just posted...

Comment

I dub thee " SIR chet":up:
                            [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                              The way you have acted in the thread is despicable, considering you represent a well known company. If I was your boss I would keep you on a tight leash whenever you are posting on an account where it has something that links it to the company. "But I'm warning you ahead, don't do anything stupid. I have a lot of resources at my disposal." Threating another forum member (even if they are acting childish) with all of the resources you have as an internet sales director? Are you serious?
                              Note taken. Problem is I am my own boss in our retail segment. I bring thousands in on a daily basis for this company. I admit I was treading thin ice with that comment. I apologize for not being cordial there. But when you're name and reputation is on the line with comments from people calling you a "fucking retard," I had to place some of wedge to stop the name calling. That's what I meant by not doing anything rash or being tactless. My name was on the line and its the same name that is my most valuable asset in how I service and sell to my customers. My SN on the other forums is synonymous to my company's name.

Comment

...I won't step down if you talk $h!t about my kid. I'd take a bullet for my 4 year old son. So the question now is, would you pay for a return label to someone who insults you and thinks he can get away with it?....
                                Who said anything about your son? The seller said you should not breed you dumb ass. And I'm inclined to agree with him.

Here is the actual ebay feedback: link

• Reply by ongreenperformance (Dec-29-09 19:22):

Stupidest Customer Ever, Can’t read and comprehend, We hope he does not breed
                                But I do like how you offered up your son as a pond is this. That was classy. Apperently you'll not only take a bullet for him, you'll pimp him out when needed to get some sympathy too! Nice.

Anyways - lets move beyond that to the bigger picture.

So what you are really saying then is - what your point is - is that euro-dyne.com (That is "your" company right?) - you and euro-dyne (nice URL btw - Always love the "-" in there) know how to do business and that these personal attacks are unprofessional from a business point of view?
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X