X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

noice
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by jvcajita View Post
        I give you five stars for finally finding that scenario. And I thank you even more for even strengthening my case :D
        Uhhh - were you even reading the same thread? I know you have difficulty reading (sounds like that may run in the family) so I'll summarize it for you.

It was about how you "borrowed" some kids original new-in-box Alpina lip that he had just got in from Germany, so that you could make cheap knockoffs. You used it to make a mold - thrashing the lip in the process - and then did a piss poor job of shipped it back.

I guess if that is your version of good business.... Lets not get into that - sounds like a whole 'nother can of worms.

Anyways, if you could do me a favor - tonight before you go to bed, tie a rubber band really tight around your nut sack.

K THX BYE!
        Last edited by george graves; 12-31-2009, 05:09 PM.
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Hey George, I think you should start your application for food stamps pretty soon. This guy is gonna run you out of your business...he has like 30 million sensors and is gonna undercut you on your really lucrative sensor business, since you make SO much money selling them to guys on car forums...

I got a spare jar of peanut butter if you get too hungry. You can have all my leftover crackers and stuff too. Hell, I might even have a can of tuna for ya!

Luke

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Thanks Luke! BTW - Crunchy or smooth?
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Tuna is NEVER supposed to be crunchy!

Closing SOON!
              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                Thanks Luke! BTW - Crunchy or smooth?
                Beggars can't be choosers.

Just hope it's not the "all natural" stuff. Bleh.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Transaction feedback:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ight=karzrtoyz

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                    thank you. Despite George's multiple summaries and reasons, this is the only way to describe this thread and OP

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                    Anyways, if you could do me a favor - tonight before you go to bed, tie a rubber band really tight around your nut sack.
                    +1

Comment

So what exactly does Euro-dyne offer for bmw's that ddmtuning doesn't already sell at a cheaper price? Well I guess because of your attitude OP, I'll continue to shop there instead of looking at your website that requires boob shots to sell tail lights.

OP you are completely pathetic go back to your smug e39 forums and brag about how the e39 is the only 5er ever worth owning. While your there ask for some reading comprehension practice.
                      1985 BMW 325e
                      1997 BMW M3/4/5
                      2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

nice sig george!
                        sigpic
                        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

for what it's worth, i dont think OP should breed either. in fact, they should take away your already existing kid. i mean honestly, you got into an internet pissing contest over OBC sensors. i feel bad for that kid.

also: i, like others, would still buy from george because you're a prick and he's not.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                          Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Wow. JWOW

Fist pump

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Wow. way to be professional OP.

Maybe George should register the URL euro-dyne.net and sell shit, not go through with it, but then get to keep the money using your name and tactics.

This is a big part of the e30 sensor market, and i, as well as many others, would be more than happy to spend the extra dollar with GG sensors.

Comment

Way to go fuckstick.
                                "The fabric of safety, drowned in resin..." - KevlarWeave

Comment

Working...
                                X