No announcement yet.

OnGreenPerformance.com - Buyers Beware: Do NOT Buy from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who was wrong here? I saw a post on bimmerpost basically thrashing the person who bought it wrong!

T

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
    R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

OP was wrong. He's also a douchebag in general.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

I don't have a sig but want the dog shitting on the euro-dyne, how do I go about doing that.

Yes I am asking a dumb question but the want the answer.
        1985 BMW 325e
        1997 BMW M3/4/5
        2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Damn double post
          Last edited by e30e; 01-11-2010, 11:21 PM. Reason: d.p.
          1985 BMW 325e
          1997 BMW M3/4/5

Comment

Euro-Dyne is of such high value to the E30 community... :roll:
            '89 325is S50 Track Montser
            '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
              OP was wrong. He's also a douchebag in general.
              Greg, don't jump on the bandwagon. You're not like that. Joe is a friend of mine and he is a good guy. He made a mistake, as we all do. Does that mean he get's to be treated like this? You guy's are all ass holes. Look at what you are saying to him. Stop being little kids about this. He had an issue with a company and he decided to tell people about it. So what if he took it to the extreme. Who cares? Honestly, the shit you guys are saying to joe is totally out of line. This should not have gone this far. Especially graves... Your sig is not necessary. Do you really need to go as far as insulting him and the company that he works for? Grow up.

Joe, you're a good guy. Don't let what these kids say get to you.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by THATDONFC View Post
                Greg, don't jump on the bandwagon. You're not like that. Joe is a friend of mine and he is a good guy. He made a mistake, as we all do. Does that mean he get's to be treated like this? You guy's are all ass holes. Look at what you are saying to him. Stop being little kids about this. He had an issue with a company and he decided to tell people about it. So what if he took it to the extreme. Who cares? Honestly, the shit you guys are saying to joe is totally out of line. This should not have gone this far. Especially graves... Your sig is not necessary. Do you really need to go as far as insulting him and the company that he works for? Grow up.

Joe, you're a good guy. Don't let what these kids say get to you.

-Chris
                He's been threatening to undermine a pillar of the E30 community and one of the few people actually developing shit for our cars, all the while preaching about the superior business practices of his company which offers absolutely DICK to our segment. Why should he not be run out on a rail?
                '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Originally posted by Fidhle007 View Post
                  He's been threatening to undermine a pillar of the E30 community and one of the few people actually developing shit for our cars, all the while preaching about the superior business practices of his company which offers absolutely DICK to our segment. Why should he not be run out on a rail?
                  chris: this.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                  i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                  Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidhle007 View Post
                    You're right, he has been threatening to do that. But he did that after this statement was made...

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                    OP - How about this for an insult? You are a fucking idiot.
                    And this one...

I'm all for standing up for the customer - but man, you are a fucking retard - and you know it.

K THX BYE

George
                    So you tell me. Does he deserve it? There's a good three pages of insults and bashing before he even mentioned the sensors. So why does he deserve it?

-Chris

Comment

I just noticed that the OP complained on bf.c and got all GG's mod threads canned. The threads are all gone now. I read one before it got locked and the OP ranted about GG not being a vender blah blah blah.
                      Last edited by robrez; 01-11-2010, 11:03 PM.
                      sigpic
                      January 2012 COTM

Comment

Joe is a friend of mine and he is a good guy. He made a mistake, as we all do. Does that mean he get's to be treated like this? You guy's are all ass holes. Look at what you are saying to him. Stop being little kids about this. He had an issue with a company and he decided to tell people about it. So what if he took it to the extreme. Who cares?
                        -Chris

"So what if he took it to the extreme. Who cares? " WTF is wrong with you? Why should it be ok for him, when he is clearly in the wrong?! He was clearly wrong, yet he made it look like he was the good guy and the ebay seller was wrong? That's nice. If he was a good guy he would have not made a thread on 20+ forums making some random ebay seller look bad...AND forced the guy to eat the costs for something clearly your 'good guy' did wrong. That in my book is a bitch move.

I wish the ebay seller was on every forum your buddy made him look bad...

He needs to fucking learn his lesson, he doesn't offer anything to e30 community anyway.
                        Last edited by Jean; 01-11-2010, 11:08 PM.
                        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Chris - I never said he wasn't a nice guy. I'm sure he is a wonderful guy to be around.

Let me break it down for you like a fraction.

Jo lives in fucking fantasy land. Every poster on this thread said to him "you fucked up - you are in the wrong here dude" yet, he wouldn't listen to any of it. It was always "Oh, you don't understand I was insulted!"

Well who gives a fuck?

He's posted on every BMW forum know to mankind about "ongreenperformance.com" - What the fuck is up with that? Was that really called for - was that a smart move on his part? Does even the original post reflect well on him and wurodyne? No. It's wasn't, was it? It makes him look like an idiot.

And don't try and get people to feel sorry for him - he's a big boy. A boy boy that is currently begging and pleading with every forum mod on all the different forums to get me banned. And why? Cause he got his ass handed to him by R3V that's why - some how I ended up the poster boy for that - but whatever. You'll notice half a dozen of people rocking my sig. I'm not the only one.

R3v is a very different kind of forum - don't come here with your bull shit - we'll actually take the time to call you on it.
                          Last edited by george graves; 01-11-2010, 11:15 PM.
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

You're right, he has been threatening to do that. But he did that after this statement was made...

And this one...

So you tell me. Does he deserve it? There's a good three pages of insults and bashing before he even mentioned the sensors. So why does he deserve it?

-Chris
                            Because his behavior should be ridiculed, he's a big baby throwing a temper tantrum and threatening to his use his "powers". Besides the fact being a post whore on 20+ forums throwing a temper tantrum is just unprofessional for someone one that is recognized for selling a product.
                            1985 BMW 325e
                            1997 BMW M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                              "So what if he took it to the extreme. Who cares? " WTF is wrong with you? Why should it be ok for him, when he is clearly in the wrong?! He was clearly wrong, yet he made it look like he was the good guy and the ebay seller was wrong? That's nice. If he was a good guy he would have not made a thread on 20+ forums making some random ebay seller look bad...AND forced the guy to eat the costs for something clearly your 'good guy' did wrong. That in my book is a bitch move.

I wish the ebay seller was on every forum your buddy made him look bad...

He needs to fucking learn his lesson, he doesn't offer anything to e30 community anyway.
                              As a consumer, I know that if someone insulted me like that, I would go to all lengths to make sure he knew that it was a bad idea. This is what Joe did. Don't try and tell me you wouldn't do the same. I don't offer anything for e30's either, does that mean your going to insult me and talk shit to me?

Chris - I never said he wasn't a nice guy. I'm sure he is a wonderful guy to be around.

Let me break it down for you like a fraction.

Jo lives in fucking fantasy land. Every poster on this thread said to him "you fucked up - you are in the wrong here dude" yet, he wouldn't listen to any of it. It was always "Oh, you don't understand I was insulted!"

Well who gives a fuck?

He's posted on every BMW forum know to mankind about "ongreenperformance.com" - What the fuck is up with that? Was that really called for - was that a smart move on his part? Does even the original post reflect well on him and wurodyne? No. It's wasn't, was it? It makes him look like an idiot.

And don't try and get people to feel sorry for him - he's a big boy. A boy boy that is currently begging and pleading with every forum mod on all the different forums to get me banned. And why? Cause he got his ass handed to him by R3V that's why - some how I ended up the poster boy for that - but whatever. You'll notice half a dozen of people rocking my sig. I'm not the only one.

R3v is a very different kind of forum - don't come here with your bull shit - we'll actually take the time to call you on it.
                              He know's he played a part. Like I said above, he wants the people who insulted him to know that it was wrong. I don't know where else he posted nor do I care. All I know is you guys are trashing this guy and it's not necessary. The people that are rocking your sig are doing it because they look up to you. That's great. So what if you had the same issue with a vendor and this happened to you. Then a respected member of a forum made a sig that says "george graves is an ass hole and he stole my money. don't buy anything from that thief!" What would you say to that? Either way, this shit is pointless. I'm over this. You guys are going to say what you want and there's nothing anyone can do about it. And I know how R3v works. It sucks that members here are able to openly insult another member and trash them till there is no end.

Comment

Originally posted by e30e View Post
                                Because his behavior should be ridiculed, he's a big baby throwing a temper tantrum and threatening to his use his "powers". Besides the fact being a post whore on 20+ forums throwing a temper tantrum is just unprofessional for someone one that is recognized for selling a product.
                                You want to sell something. What do you do? you make a thread on a forum. you copy it and post it on other forums to get the most exposure. He did the same. Only he was trying to express his opinion on this some what shady eBay company. Seems pretty logical to me...

Comment

Working...
                                X