OnGreenPerformance.com - Buyers Beware: Do NOT Buy from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by george graves View Post
    Who said anything about your son? The seller said you should not breed you dumb ass. And I'm inclined to agree with him.

Here is the actual ebay feedback: link

But I do like how you offered up your son as a pond is this. That was classy. Apperently you'll not only take a bullet for him, you'll pimp him out when needed to get some sympathy too! Nice.

Anyways - lets move beyond that to the bigger picture.

So what you are really saying then is - what your point is - is that euro-dyne.com (That is "your" company right?) - you and euro-dyne (nice URL btw - Always love the "-" in there) know how to do business and that these personal attacks are unprofessional from a business point of view?

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
    MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
    | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Originally posted by stumble_t View Post
      I dub thee " SIR chet":up:
      Thank you "King" of Chet :D...

Who said anything about your son? The seller said you should not breed you dumb ass. And I'm inclined to agree with him.

Here is the actual ebay feedback: link

But I do like how you offered up your son as a pond is this. That was classy. Apperently you'll not only take a bullet for him, you'll pimp him out when needed to get some sympathy too! Nice.
      Again with the name calling? LOL, fine learn the lesson the hard way. Don't blame me if you see one of the supporting vendors here that we supply to selling sensors at $1.50, and not $2.50. Trust me, I can source out that item at a $0.40 prior to landing cost. Order about 500 to 750 of those, it wouldn't be a problem. I'll even drop ship those sensors for them for free so my vendor won't have to stock them. And if you try to drop a patent on it, go ahead. We'll just tweak it a bit with a 15% difference. You're pushing the right buttons dear sir. Push more, and I'll have fun on playing some business tactics. In fact, I already got three guys just itching on me giving them the go signal to order the sensors. I really don't want to do this. But if you insist on instigating something, I will PROVE my point. So for the love of God, please try not to drag our name through the mud. It will not do you any good. And if you try to even throw a "I didn't drag your name through the mud, you did that on your own" rebuttal, please save your breath.

And if you can look closely at that "hope you don't breed" comment, you and I know what he meant by that. That I shouldn't have children since they'll also spread out my so called stupidity. He threw that comment out not knowing I do have a son. Regardless if he knew or not, it was intended to be a personal attack at the deepest form for any man who has children. Fuck with me, but pushing it on my family is another level.

Anyways - lets move beyond that to the bigger picture.

So what you are really saying then is - what your point is - is that euro-dyne.com (That is "your" company right?) - you and euro-dyne (nice URL btw - Always love the "-" in there) know how to do business and that these personal attacks are unprofessional from a business point of view?
      Bigger picture? Sure if you'd like to magnify this somewhat off-topic portion. I see how you finally made progress with your research. I commend you for that. Anyway, my point is like what I've tried to explain for the stint of this thread is that personal attacks should never be thrown to talk down even the most intellectually challenged people. And if you do decide to do that to your customer, some will react to it. Perfect example, you calling me these foolish names and instigating me to react. Ever heard of the saying, "Don't get mad. Get even?" Am I saying our company is perfect? Nope. We've had our share of disputes with difficult customers as well. But is the company I'm with closer to perfection than OGP, I'm very proud to say so at least in the fields of marketing, customer service, and professionalism.

Anyway, I think I've spent quite a lot of time trying to dissect this situation far too long. I got all of the money back, which I wasn't expecting. I've discussed what to and not what to expect from automotive related vendors. Made some points, accepted my portion of the fault, and most importantly learned my lesson.

Ciao! Happy New Years to everyone!
      Last edited by jvcajita; 12-31-2009, 04:48 AM.

1999 e39 540it touring | grocery getter | m sport pkg
      1989 e30 325i vert | commander's car | stanced and poked
      2000 e39 528it touring | grocery getter | m sport pkg | RIP
      1986 e30 325e sedan | track star | krauted out | RIP

Comment

Originally posted by transatlantic0207 View Post
        This is a stupid thread. Late entry to your life-fail count for the decade
        /
        Way to make a good first impression OP

(OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO) ///Motorsport
        In this world, things aren't black & white. Its Delphin!

Parts, Buy Them--> http://picasaweb.google.com/transatl...eat=directlink

Snowboard & video game stuff --> http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=148645

Originally posted by Steve92E34
        Your car is breathing my air, and so are you.
        AND you are both still slow

Comment

Wow Thats all I can say... Maybe next time you read alittle more
          Tial, Precision, Garrett Dealer!!!
          PM me for more info.

Comment

Fail. I don't understand people who return parts on the simple premise that they made a mistake when ordering. All your emails are well worth their 20% return fee. Sorry. ;)
            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Fail. Product line up is empty.

Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

sigpic
                1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by jvcajita View Post
                  Don't blame me if you see one of the supporting vendors here that we supply to selling sensors at $1.50, and not $2.50. Trust me, I can source out that item at a $0.40 prior to landing cost. Order about 500 to 750 of those, it wouldn't be a problem. I'll even drop ship those sensors for them for free so my vendor won't have to stock them.
                  i forgot to ask, if you have the ability to buy and sell such large quantities of parts, why couldn't you source the parts from "your company"?
                  sigpic
                  1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                  1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

this thread reeks of goat....or perhaps relative of goat
                    [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

Originally posted by 04SSHD
                      I've been ripped off by EuroDyne. Jo refuses to work with me on a mistake that was generated on their end. Constant back pedaling and lies. I do not endorse their busiess and want to make everyone aware of a terrible practice.

Instead of admitting fault Eurodyne resorts to personal attacks and lies to dig their way out of a hole they created. Buyers BEWARE!

Full boring ass thread here if you really want to read it: link

Hmmmm.

- Not admitting fault.
                      - Good at diggin' holes.

I see a pattern here.
                      Last edited by george graves; 12-31-2009, 02:08 PM.
                      Originally posted by Matt-B
                      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                        Fail. Product line up is empty.

http://euro-dyne.com/product_E30.html
                        It's because we chose to sell E30 items on a wholesale level and not via retail =)...

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                        i forgot to ask, if you have the ability to buy and sell such large quantities of parts, why couldn't you source the parts from "your company"?
                        It's because we don't focus on OEM replacement parts =). The deals with other vendors who focus on OEM items beats a wholesale price I would've gotten for a single specific item. Economics 101: Supply and Demand has power over pricing.

Full boring ass thread here if you really want to read it: link

Hmmmm.

- Not admitting fault.
                        - Good at diggin' holes.

I see a pattern here.
                        I give you five stars for finally finding that scenario. And I thank you even more for even strengthening my case :D...See the people who were backing me up on that thread? Do you see how vendors there that are very competitive of each other became united to back us up there? It's because we were on the right there dear sir...

And for the record, Colin was denied of his dispute by the BBB since he already got his item...and Ebay and Paypal also gave back the money to us =)...when typically Ebay and Paypal would side with the buyer more than the seller any day. It was used and received item that was already painted and he was expecting his money back without returning the item. I still have pictures of his car with the lip installed. I on this situation, didn't even open up the seal of the package and am returning the item. Thank you for comparing apples to oranges.

I can't say thank you more than enough for pointing this out :D...

OT: Anybody order one of your sensors today? :D
                        Last edited by jvcajita; 12-31-2009, 03:54 PM.

1999 e39 540it touring | grocery getter | m sport pkg
                        1989 e30 325i vert | commander's car | stanced and poked
                        2000 e39 528it touring | grocery getter | m sport pkg | RIP
                        1986 e30 325e sedan | track star | krauted out | RIP

Comment

Originally posted by jvcajita View Post
                          OT: Anybody order one of your sensors today? :D
                          it may just be me, but going out of your way to undercut someone just because you got flamed on r3v seems like a dick move. Luckily i dont need a sensor, but if i did i would still buy from George at a higher cost to me. Maybe you should move on to e30tech, they might eat the bullshit you're trying to dish out.
                          sigpic

Comment

So. All that shit for an order that you recognize having done incorrectly? Next time, just read carefully and assume YOUR mistake. Vendors don't have any obligation of accepting returns from customer who made mistakes...

Pfff...
                            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

ban OP or OP gtfo! your shit stinks, you can't handle the heat? you posted on a public forum hoping to get sympathy for your fuck up??? PUBLIC is the operative word, once you made it public, you opened yourself up to opinions. The general opinion is that YOU obviously didn't do YOUR research and you have your panties in a bunch because you don't agree with a sellers posted terms and conditions.:wgaf: about what your two bit operation does? it bears no meaning on your transaction.(I am gong to get to that in a sec) You should've never made this thread. If that guy were to take you to court for non-payment of goods, the judge would instantly rule in his favor and laugh at his joke about your family. Once again his terms were posted and you're trying to negiotiate them because you feel you're getting shafted???? Get a clue dude, in his mind (and mine) you're the one who's shady. By admittingly making a mistake then negotioating the return policy.....back to the transaction...I reiterate, the transaction wasn't even made on r3v so why the fuck are you bitching about it and (i bet he doesn't even know about) coming here? Doesn't ebay have a forum to discuss this shit??
                              Also, why are you jumping on actual members of this forum, in which you posted this joke? You posted here for feedback and you got it. Live with it, I am more inclined to buy from him now just because of your feedback and your responses.
                              Since you're so adept at pointing out grammar and spelling errors, why don't you read the WHOLE WHOLEWHOLEWHOLEWHOLEWHOLEWHOLE listing next time!

/rant & /thread

Happy Fucking New Year!
                              -signed 2009

(OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO) ///Motorsport
                              In this world, things aren't black & white. Its Delphin!

Parts, Buy Them--> http://picasaweb.google.com/transatl...eat=directlink

Snowboard & video game stuff --> http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=148645

Originally posted by Steve92E34
                              Your car is breathing my air, and so are you.
                              AND you are both still slow

Comment

<----- (backs up thread to PDF)
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X