No announcement yet.

OnGreenPerformance.com - Buyers Beware: Do NOT Buy from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a.) Trust me, no one here looks up to me. And if they do - may God have mercy on their sole. (moment of silence please)

b.) OK - No, that's not how R3V works. It's how life works. You and Jo may play on the loosing soccer team where everyone still gets a trophy, but the rest of us don't.

c.) I'm not the retard that refuses to admit when I'm wrong. There is a room full of people here, at first they started out by saying "Umm dude, you were kind wrong." Then Jo wrote 10 paragraphs about nothing, and someone would say "yea dude, you're not right in the head" - I just stepped it up a notch.

And for the love of god, if you can't handle getting called a name on the internet, that you have to spaz out, and go run to the mods - I mean come on...

Or maybe he is just butt hurt cause today he got reprimanded by his boss because of all of this. And yes, I have a long, full page email from his boss on the subject. ;)
    Last edited by george graves; 01-11-2010, 11:51 PM.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by THATDONFC View Post
      Only he was trying to express his opinion on this some what shady eBay company. Seems pretty logical to me...
      Not to bicker, but most of us are just expressing opinions too.

And noone should be offended at my modified sig. It has a mustache.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        And noone should be offended at my modified sig. It has a mustache.
        You're too funny... dogs don't have mustache's...

Originally posted by george graves View Post
        a.) Trust me, no one here looks up to me. And if they do - may God have mercy on their sole. (moment of silence please)

b.) OK - No, that's not how R3V works. It's how life works. You and Jo may play on the loosing soccer team where everyone still gets a trophy, but the rest of us don't.

c.) I'm not the retard that refuses to admit when I'm wrong. There is a room full of people here, at first they started out by saying "Umm dude, you were kind wrong." Then Jo wrote 10 paragraphs about nothing, and someone would say "yea dude, you're not right in the head" - I just stepped it up a notch.

And for the love of god, if you can't handle getting called a name on the internet, that you have to spaz out, and go run to the mods - I mean come on...

Or maybe he is just butt hurt cause today he got reprimanded by his boss because of all of this. And yes, I have a long, full page email from his boss on the subject. ;)
        Anyways... back to my life.

Comment

Originally posted by THATDONFC View Post
          You're too funny... dogs don't have mustache's...

Anyways... back to my life.
          Does that mean you're done? Because so far all you've done is stick up for a guy that was clearly in the wrong. Maybe he's your friend, maybe you wise you were tonsils-deep in his anal cavity right now, I don't really care but he was still wrong and got called out for it.
          '89 325is S50 Track Montser
          '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

This thread delivered. A+ and I for one would get a kick out of reading the email George... You could PM em maybe, I'm not gonna post it if you don't want, but I could enjoy another good read.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
            Originally posted by DTM190
            "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

It's not very interesting. (FYI I didn't contact his boss. Some one else did and then sent me the reply.)

Last edited by george graves; 01-12-2010, 02:37 PM.
              Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

i lol'd

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

OP was clearly wrong but the sig is out of line IMO. Once again r3v has crossed the boundary into immaturity. This thread was dead weeks ago, there was no need to revive it.
                  '12 F30 328i Sport Line
                  '91 SpecE30 #523
                  '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Ahhh what a great read.

Comment

There's nothing abnormal about popping off on a forum, especially r3v, but ranting on multiple forums, bringing your employer into the controversy, challenging e-fights, and then using your position to get someone banned from multiple forums, that's called having issues. And that's why this thread delivers and has not gone away. I only came back to this thread because I saw that the OP went after GG on bf.c and got all his threads locked, thus showing that it ain't over.
                      sigpic
                      January 2012 COTM

Comment

I don't look up to many people. If gg is that tall, then by all means aI will start now, otherwise, STFU Chris. And furthermore, you guys DO make supercharger kits for 24v engines that could go into an e30, so.

Comment

This might have been more fun than the "Truman war criminal thread". I really only came here for the tech info, and got all that and more. Ah, feels like home.

To the OP: I hope you learned something, you've got a long way to go to achieve the professionalism you think you have.
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by JinormusJ
                          Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                          1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                          1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                          1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                          1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

lol bump

Moral of this story?

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
                              This might have been more fun than the "Truman war criminal thread". I really only came here for the tech info, and got all that and more. Ah, feels like home.
                              It was a good one, right?

Comment

Now that I think about it, Euro-Dyne is literally a 10 minute drive from here. I should go punch Jo in the face.

Moral of this story?

Comment

Working...
                                X