B Randon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B Randon

I got the glove box I ordered. It shipped right away, but arrived with a busted mounting point on the back.

It wasn't shipping damage since none of the broken plastic, screw, or clip were anywhere to be found.

I messaged B Randon and he just played dumb and tried to flip the issue around like I was trying to switch glove boxes or some shit.

B Randon did offer to refund me for the cost of the box($20) but not shipping($17)... not good enough in my opinion. I would have eaten the return shipping no problem.

The glove box in my car is fine except for 2 holes in the front from a woodgrain kit that was in it when I took ownership. I was buying the box to fix a cosmetic issue... not because mine was broken in any way.

I'm a little pissed at the seller for being shady and mostly pissed at myself for paying him as "personal money owed". I have no recourse through paypal and the seller will not refund in full.

I've bought and sold a bunch of parts here on R3V with no issues EVER.

Be sure to ask this seller for additional pics and get all the info you need before paying this guy!!!

Maybe this is a fluke and he didn't notice the damage when packing the box. I truly hope this is the case. -Chris
    sigpic

since he's local, I'll give him a call. He's a good guy and is very active locally. Will see if we can resolve this.

Comment

if you like i can post up the full pm's that we have had? and even if the "peice" was not in the box there are times little things to make their way out of a package during shipping

Comment

Post it up...

Also, If you think it was damaged in shipping, please file a claim. The box looked OK to me... aisde from being packed without any padding or packing material.

I'm not going to let this go until I get satisfaction. It's sad that you will go to this length to screw me out of less than $40. You must need it more than me!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B Randon View Post
          if you like i can post up the full pm's that we have had? and even if the "peice" was not in the box there are times little things to make their way out of a package during shipping
          ...and "peice" is spelled piece. I before E, my man.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mars_e30 View Post
            ...and "peice" is spelled piece. I before E, my man.
            didnt care to much for english class any way

Comment

B Randon

Great guy to work with concerning purchasing stuff. I purchased a cabrio fender from him after a PM. was quick and arrived on the day it was forecasted by USPS and it was exactly what I needed. thanks budddy

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
              Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
              I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

B Randon

Since i didnt see a thread for him yet, i started one.
                I bought a soft top from him. He was very fast with responses, shipping quotes and product info. He shipped it to me the next day. My soft top arrived just as described brand new in box 1/2 off price! Thanks again you are the man! Do no hesitate to deal with B Randon...
                My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

Just got my window switches from him....awesome person to deal with!

Comment

Got to meet Brandon recently in person when picking up some parts. Great guy, trustworthy, and a true enthusiast - knows his way around these E30's! And there's probably not a part you need that he doesn't already have or will be able to get for you :) Thanks man!
                    Dave
                    -----
                    (OO=[][]=OO)
                    _E30 FAN_

My E30's

Comment

Bought some switches and gas cap. Good communication & prompt shipping.
                      Product came just as described, no issues. Would buy from again.
                      88 325ix, 72 Type 1, 81 Starlet

Comment

bought some trim pieces arrived safely and quickly!!!

Comment

i am forced to leave negative feedback after a terrible transaction with B Randon.

i bought a pair of horns, full set of front premium speakers, door bumper, rear seat belt receiver with belt, elephant trunk drain.

i specifically asked for good condition parts or else i wasnt interested. i wanted nothing cracked, rusty or damaged. i specified this many times. i always explicitly asked that he ship USPS and not UPS as UPS charges stupid brokerage fees. i sent him an even 100$ even though he only asked for 84$ and even covered the paypal fees myself. i figured sending him a bit more $$ would grant me some better service/effort on his part. what a mistake.

what i got:

pair of horns: one had a cracked off corner due to the horrible packaging (since when are plastic bags packaging material??)

speakers: one was okay, the other was RUSTY. wtf that is the last part i would expect to have rust on it! one of the tweeter had a cracked mounting tab, again due to poor packaging.

door bumper: perfect, got two actually

rear seat belt: it was in okay condition, acceptable, EXCEPT IT WAS THE WRONG SIDE! i specified the side and even specified the part number so he can double check.

elephant trunk: sent me two, great, except they both crumbled when i tried to install them. okay, it's a 20yr old part, i can accept that.

oh and did i mention that i got hit with a 46$ dollar fee from UPS!!! i fuckin warned him, and he just went ahead and shipped UPS without warning me because it was cheaper for him. he gave me the lame excuse that there was no tracking with USPS. balls, you just have to pay a little more for it.

of course, im not even going to go through the garbage beating around the bush responses i got from him after i complained about him shipping UPS and the poor quality of the parts. I asked him to at the very least refund me the extra $$ i sent him to at least cover 1/3 of the UPS charge he is responsible for. he promised to send me back anything between .01-20$.

of course i got nothing. overall, i payed 150$ for 1 good horn, 1 good speaker, 1 good tweeter and 2 bump stops. wow, what a fucking great deal
                          90 E30 325i

Comment

Blower

I got my blower in the mail Friday and ran my ass home right away to install it. Just like the ad described and it worked.

My only negative feedback is that the packaging was a bit skimpy. I'm happy USPS didn't throw this sucker around or the plastic fan would have broken.

But aside from the packing I'd buy from him again. :up:
                            Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Got my MTech1 wheel from Brandon today. Seems that from the feedback in this thread, any concerns have been rectified. He wrapped my wheel in cotton clothe, filled the spline with packing, and loaded the box with foam. The order was shipped promptly and tracking number sent as soon as he got one.

I would deal with this guy again for sure. Thanks dude!
                              1981 320is, Alpine White, 5 speed (Sold)
                              1992 318is, Brillantrot, 5 speed (Sold)
                              1996 328i, Montreal Blau, 5 speed (Sold)
                              1991 325i Coupe, Alpine White II, 5 speed (Current)

Comment

Working...
                              X