No announcement yet.

B Randon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought some lugbolts from B Randon. His price was good and he shipped quickly.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

Bought fogs from B Randon, he was great helping with paypal and sent the out super fast. Thanks!

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

I bought a chip from him and he was a super quick shipper with very prompt replies. Will do business with again!

Comment

Items were reasonably priced and arrived quickly in as described condition.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

Bought shadowline trim that was as described and shipped safely!
            '89 BMW 325is Zinnoberrot / '88 VW Jetta GLI 16v Tornado Red / '89 VW Jetta GLI 16v Tornado Red / '89 VW GTI 16v Bright Blue Metallic / '91 BMW 325i Black / '91 BMW 325i Sport Black / '92 VW GTI 16v Black / '92 VW GTI 16v Montana Green / '01 Audi A4 Avant TQM Silver Metallic / '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 Black

Comment

fast shipping and item was as detailed

Comment

Got it quick at a good price - thanks

Comment

Sold a bumper to B Randon.. excellent communication, fast payment, great guy.

'99 M3 - Estoril/M Cross
                  '92 Mtech2 - Alpinweiss/Mtech Cloth
                  '013 Taco DCSB 6spd
                  '012 Golf TDi DD

Comment

Great seller! Shipped very quickly an very fair with pricing . Will gladly buy from again

Comment

Bought an entire suspension setup for a friend via check in the mail. He shipped as soon as it cleared his account.

Installed it this weekend in my friend's E30 and he's thrilled.

Would glady buy from again.

Comment

Just bought a license plate bracket off him, quick shipping , easy to communicate with. Thanks man.

Comment

Kick panels came fast and well shipped and exactly as described. thanks!
                          sigpic
                          TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                          FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Bought a Pedal Set off him for 5spd swap. The pedal set i got wasn't the one in the picture( i pmed him with the picture from his photobucket of what i wanted). Missing the springs(specifically wanted these), and came with different switches than pictured for clutch/brake(was planning on buying new ones, so not a big deal).

Overall pretty good price, good communication, worked with me on holding the package while i was on vacation, and shipped pretty quick, although i dont think masking tape and plastic shopping bags suffice as packaging materials. The package arrived mutilated, could have been bad for someone else, but since it was a pedal set, it arrived ok.

I think i would do business with him again, just make sure your triple check you are getting what is pictured by him if its something specific you want. My situation worked out since it was just a pedal set.
                            89 325i Coupe Auto Delphin Metallic - Sold
                            91 325i Sedan Auto Brilliantrot - Sold
                            83 323i Euro Coupe Manual Lapisblue - Sold
                            89 325i Coupe Manual Delphin - Sold
                            89 325i Sedan Auto Brilliantrot
                            87 325i Vert Manual Brilliantrot

Comment

Originally posted by markt51 View Post
                              Bought a Pedal Set off him for 5spd swap. The pedal set i got wasn't the one in the picture( i pmed him with the picture from his photobucket of what i wanted). Missing the springs(specifically wanted these), and came with different switches than pictured for clutch/brake(was planning on buying new ones, so not a big deal).

Overall pretty good price, good communication, worked with me on holding the package while i was on vacation, and shipped pretty quick, although i dont think masking tape and plastic shopping bags suffice as packaging materials. The package arrived mutilated, could have been bad for someone else, but since it was a pedal set, it arrived ok.

I think i would do business with him again, just make sure your triple check you are getting what is pictured by him if its something specific you want. My situation worked out since it was just a pedal set.
                              This is the first I have heard of any problem about this, if you had a problem should have pm me. as for what I had sent I picked up the part from the pic you wanted. an all was there when shipped out. the tape was used to hold down till i got the plastic packing tape to hold it down more. yes plastic bags so metal parts want rub and scratch an chip paint off along with cardboard. an if any thing showed up mess up should have sent me a pm right away!

Comment

Well you deleted the picture of what i requested, so i dont really have an arguing point that i didnt receive what was pictured anymore. I still have the link from the pm i sent you of the picture of the item i wanted, but again, the picture has been deleted from your photobucket.

As i said in the previous post, Im not completely dissatisfied with what i received, i just needed the return springs for the pedal set most importantly, which were pictured, and i requested. As far as packaging, yes it worked for the pedal set, newspaper would have been better(and is free) but as stated, "could have been bad for someone else, but since it was a pedal set, it arrived ok."

I didnt pm you because what i recieved, while yes not the item pictured, works for me because i can just use the base from my auto pedal set. If you would read the full post and not take it as if i were attacking you, you can see that all in all i gave you a good review. I said "My situation worked out since it was just a pedal set."

Edit: Basically the way i worded the whole review as i did, is because these thread are to let people know how the transactions went, arrived, etc. As i said, i am pleased with my transaction as a whole, other than the springs. I just put in everthing about the specific item i got, and the packaging so other potential buyers could guage their interest on your items based the details i noticed
                                89 325i Coupe Auto Delphin Metallic - Sold
                                91 325i Sedan Auto Brilliantrot - Sold
                                83 323i Euro Coupe Manual Lapisblue - Sold
                                89 325i Coupe Manual Delphin - Sold
                                89 325i Sedan Auto Brilliantrot
                                87 325i Vert Manual Brilliantrot

Comment

Working...
                                X