X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fatphos

great seller, got my stuff well packed and in a reasonable time

Jeff

Thanks for the feedback! Bumping this for all to see.
    MILD | Steady Garage

Transaction Feedback
    Megan Racing Euro Coilovers for E30

Comment

Purchased a set of megan coilovers, well packed and promptly shipped. Communication was good as well through email and PM. No issues
      -Chris

Comment

Also purchased set of megan coils. Stand up guy, easy to work with - quick communication, shipping and smooth process!!

THANKSSSSSS

Comment

just got mine installed this week. very pleased. shipped quickly, handles nice, rides nice, no complaints and i know people want pics so they are on the way. A+

Comment

Just got my Megan coils from fatphos. Quick communication, fast shipping, and a stand up guy to deal with. It only took one extra day for him to source me some custom rate front springs.

Very smooth transaction. Highly recommended!

ZF320 | M50 Mani | TRM + 21.5lb Injectors + 3.5in MAF | E36 M3 Rack/Driveshaft | Megan Coilovers | 002R/452's
            In the works: UUC Evo 3/DSSR, JB Racing lightweight Flywheel, Shrick cams, BBK (yet to be determined)
            I NEED A WINGLESS AW TRUNK LID PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE!

Comment

I ordered a set of megans from fatphos, shipped and arrived just as described!, answered all my questions and emails fast and honestly, a good guy!
              sigpicFellow e30 enthusiast
              Dont waste your time hating, aint nobody got time fo dat
              1986 bronzit 325es- SOLD
              1987 delphin 325i- parts car
              1990 scwarz 325is- m50 drift slut
              CHECK OUT THE BUILD!
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229234

Comment

Kevin is the coolest and nicest vendor on the board. Bought a set of Meagan Racing coilovers from him and he installed them despite the bolts on my wheels being super over-torqued by the last owner. Even broke a couple of his tools for me. (SORRY DUDE!) And for that, he deserves my approval.

Comment

Great seller, quick shipping, very easy to deal with. Thanks again!

Comment

Good seller, went out of his way to try and ship what I needed to APO.

Comment

Working...
                    X