No announcement yet.

Poorboyz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a coding plug for my tach. Seller was quick to ship and very helpful. Overall a great transaction.
    Build Thread

Comment

Quick shipper and condition as advertised. Will definitely buy from him again. Thanks man!
      DD: 06 ZSP 330i
      Non DD: 91 332is slicktop

Comment

I bought a tachometer and leather e-brake handle from him. Both came in awesome condition as described. He shipped fast and had great communication.
        1992 Daihatsu Rocky SE
        1988 BMW 325 SETA

Comment

Awesome seller. I hope everyone is this helpful on the forum

Comment

Bought a Cruise Control Plug/Receptacle and E Brake components. Everything was packaged well and delivered quickly. Good fellow to deal with. Will be buying again from PoorBoy when need arises.

Comment

He cut rust-free rear spring perches for me and was very fair with the price. The shipping was quick too. Thank you!
              FS NY: two Audiobahn A235HC amps and audiobahn 1farad capacitor
              Saab/GM tech2 programming
              My for sale thread
              1990 325iX for sale or part out
              Did you buy something from me? Please leave feedback!

Originally posted by K20RI_211
              And I have to ask if you make a hobby out of thread-bombing with retarded questions?

Comment

excellent communication. Packaged properly. would do business without any hesitation!
                -1986 S50Turbo Sedan (475WHP/417WTQ) Castromotorsport Built (Sold)
                -1987 Coupe (17x10.5"/17x14")
                Castromotorsport / Buddha_Concept_designs Built *UnderConstruction*

Follow me on Instagram: obes_sebo
                For more updates:)
                Purchase FeedBack http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=278838

Comment

bought a Z3 antenna base. Great seller, great communication and fast shipping. Would recommend to anyone. Do not hesitate to buy from this seller. He even sent an antenna with the base at no extra cost.. pleasure doing business with you!!!
                  '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                  '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Bought chrome antenna grommet. Excellent seller, pleasure to deal with. Pictures with delivery number, prompt communication! Thanks for hooking me up C.
                    Originally Posted by mpowerful
                    Ive been looking at this thread ever since it got posted and every time I do my peepee tingles a little.
                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    1991 Alpinweiß Sedan.... mah mistress. <-click :pimp:

Comment

I have dealt with Chuck on several occasions for both buying and selling. I can say, without a doubt, that he is very professional to deal with, packages items well, ships promptly, and the items are always as described.

I would certainly do business with him again.
                      Owner - Bavarian Restoration
                      BMW and European Electronics Repair and Restoration
                      www.BavRest.com
                      My Feedback Thread
                      Our Facebook!
                      Follow our Instagram!

Comment

I bought some window switches form him. Fast ship, parts as advertised. Thanks

Comment

great seller. bought some mounts. came on time and as advertised. would do business with again.
                          Singer Vehicle Design.
                          Quan@singervehicledesign.com

Comment

Just like everyone else, only great things to say. Bought a tach on Saturday and it was at my house when I came home from work Monday. Fast shipping, nicely packed, and item was as expected.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

I bought a set of sport seats and he held them for me for over three months, while I was deployed. Gave me free tools for my trunk tool tray when I get it, and even offered his help to install my 13 button OBC. Real good guy! I would buy off of him in a heart beat!

Comment

bought a wiring harness for motornic 1.3 harness was great, packaged great and he worked with me as i was a first time paypal user 11/10 would buy again

Comment

Working...
                                X