KO Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erick,

Can you look into my order and get it shipped? I am starting to think I got scammed. A month and a half in, no replies to calls or emails, no tracking number, voice mail that basically says don't call back we'll get to it when we get to it. Not good business practices.

Comment

I need a name or invoice number. Shoot me some info so I can look up what's going on. Sorry, this is the first week we've been back and now with 4 guys at the office we are starting to assign specific duties to each person.

Instead of one person dealing with everything (sales, packing, shipping, vendors, etc), now each person will have their own duties. Sherwin will be taking care of customer service and order fulfillment, but I don't mind looking it up for the forum guys as well.

We still have a few kinks to wear out... but as soon as we are able to get it all organized it should get a lot better to get ahold of us.

I just spent the last hour trying to set up a new desk and moving phones/wires/cables etc, so I can finally get a phone again and not have to walk to another desk for every call.

- Erick
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by orb0554 View Post
        Erick,

Waited too long already, 3 weeks have already passed since order was placed and paid. I just limit my loss and take the refund.

Thanks
        Dude just wait for your parts, I just had to make my 5th call to follow up my refund. I was supposed to get it today but the excuse I got today when I called was "he must have run out of time". This is pure bs that needs to be addressed. BBB?

EDIT: Don't take this the wrong way Erick, I know that you come on here frequently to try and make stuff right, but you should have to be comming on to make right what the other employees are f'ing up.

Comment

Got a call back from sherwin like he said he would. My refund can't be processed today. It will be processed monday by the manager. I don't know why, I didn't want to hear any more excuese. The manager is supposed to call me monday and let me know when it is processed. Lets see if this little thing can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by justin_l_ View Post
            EDIT: Don't take this the wrong way Erick, I know that you come on here frequently to try and make stuff right, but you should have to be comming on to make right what the other employees are f'ing up.
            It's a valid point, and that's why we are trying to have people assigned to specific tasks. We now have someone on my shift that has access to perform refunds (Rick, our sales manager). So he will most definetly be addressing that as soon as possible.

I am personally here for Online/Forum Sales. I technically should have Sherwin follow up with anyone's pending order, but I do it out of courtesy when I'm not selling on the phone or processing orders online.

I can definetly tell you that I cannot do this entire job on my own. I was severely struggling when I was basically on my own when I started (July-September of '07).

But we're working on it. :)
            KO Performance
            www.koperformance.com
            email - sales@koperformance.com
            miami office - 786-264-1684

Genuine BMW parts - Best Price Guarantee to your door!

sigpic

4 quickest response 2 questions, email us, or post in our threads, as opposed 2 using PMs.
            Originally posted by Restoman
            SOB why does KO have to have such good deals.

Comment

I'm still waiting to hear something from your company. Have sent numerous emails, phone calls, even pmed you on your account Erick.

Comment

I see that you sent me a PM looking back into my inbox, which I overlooked. Otherwise, I have not seen an e-mail or a voicemail from you since then. In any case, I am still not caught up with sending out all of the orders.

I am getting more out as I can, and about half of the guys that e-mailed/called/posted have been taken care of so far. Right now I am trying to get the remainder bilstein/shifter/other sale guys out so I can focus on individual orders/issues. For Bilsteins (and some H&Rs) I have a list of about 4-5 people that I need to take care of.

- Erick
                EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

Will my bilsteins and hrs be shipped today or sometime this week? I am sorry but from my perspective it seems like I am getting scammed. I have called 3 times since last Monday, including a call about 10 minutes ago, haven't been able to get a hold of anyone any of the 3 times, or gotten a call back.

Comment

I admire how you keep using the word "scam" or "scammers".

DPI completely dissapeared for months with no sign of parts or communication. That's a scam. You seem to be the only one to my knowledge with "excessive" trouble getting ahold of us.

Look Ian, I am not saying you are not trying to contact us. But I don't see any further attempt other than poor attitude posts and similar style PMs. I don't have to say we're having difficulties with our orders, and I'm working as best I can to make sure everything ships out.

If you want to act like a little kid, I will be more than happy to send your money back and you can buy the shocks elsewhere. We don't scam people. Some people here have been more than patient to get their orders, and many have already. There are quite a few that still want it, yourself included.

But the main reason why we are not scammers is because when some people asked for a refund, because they absolutely needed parts and they needed the funds to get it elsewhere (or whatever other reason), we completely understood and processed the refund.

I'm sorry but I fail to see the scam in that.

Instead of bothering me on my personal messages, which I check at home when I dont have resources to look anything up, you can send an e-mail with an ATTN: Erick to sales@koperformance.com. 95% of the times I'll get back to you within 24 hours.

Now lets be productive. If you wouldd still like your shocks & springs through us, hang on tight until I can manage to get the r3v guys caught up again, or just ask for your refund and call it a day. At this point, it's not worth me wasting any more of my time with an unsatisfied customer who is calling me a scammer over the profit margin that I am making off these Bilsteins.

Let me know what you would like to do.

Thanks,
                    Erick

Feedback Thread

Comment

My refund has been processed, Thanks for following up Erick. Also, I find it is easiest to contact them later in the afternoon. It seems to be easier to get through for future reference.

Comment

i finally got my parts. it arrived on 7/14 almost a month after i ordered. i think the wait is unacceptable. i do have to say that my order arrived very promptly after erick got back from vacation and handled it. i do have to give much appreciation for erick for his hard work.
                        i am however disappointed at ko performances lack of customer service minus erick. i guess the whole moral of the story is if your going to order from ko, which has great prices, definitely order from erick and deal directly with him. it seems like the order gets processed much much faster with him on the job.
                        also i hope ko performance gets everything figured out because there is a demand for their parts and services.

thanks again erick for your hard work and for correcting something that shouldn't have had to be corrected in the first place. and i feel for you brother because you got thrown into a very sticky/hard situation.

Comment

I ordered a Z4 shifter on July 7th, as of today I still haven't received it. I've tried calling and sending e-mails, I'm getting no response.

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
                          '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
                          '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
                          '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Guys,

Just as an FYI, because I have received quite a few PMs lately regarding this. As of Monday, 07/21, I am no longer working at KO Performance. To leave it brief, the company has a new policy on how to get caught up with orders that I personally did not fully agree with. If you guys need anything, the guys at the office will still be there to help you out.

I know that with one man down response time might get tough, but unfortunetly I cannot help any further. I managed to get out most of the older May/June delays, and hopefully the remaining ones should go out soon as well.

Thanks,
                            Erick

Feedback Thread

Comment

Erick,

That's too bad, I'm sorry to hear that, especially because you were the reason I ordered from KO in the first place.

It just sucks I was originally told 5 days to get the shifter in and then it would ship to me. I really have no problem waiting because it's not a part I need to get my car running, but if I had known I would have ordered from BMA.

/rant

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
                              '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
                              '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
                              '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Yeah, I know this brings inconveniences for a few, but under this new policy, my hands would be more tied than ever before.

Things are still cool between KO and myself, but as I stated on my letter to them, I can't work in an environment where I disagree with it's policies. I would want to go against my boss and wouldn't be productive.

If you have any trouble with your order, such as delays, then hit them up. I believe there is a new e-mail that they made (customer-service@koperformance.com) to try to better organize themselves.

- Erick

Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X