blunttech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
    Continuous great transactions, well packed parts, fast shipping, great prices. Nice artwork from time to time.
    nice artwork?? That was a masterpiece and is likely to skyrocket in value when Im dead
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Thanks blunt! First time dealing with him and it was smooth as a twinks taint.
      Swanny!
      SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
        Thanks blunt! First time dealing with him and it was smooth as a twinks taint.
        Thanks buddy Im going to trust your knowledge on that one. It sounds good though

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Blunt hooked me up with some fuel hose for my M20. Let's just say he hooked it up real good! Thanks!

Very good communication, very knowledgeable, and very professional all around.
          Owner - Bavarian Restoration
          BMW and European Electronics Repair and Restoration
          www.BavRest.com
          My Feedback Thread
          Our Facebook!
          Follow our Instagram!

Comment

Steve is a man of wonder, saved my ass today. He does wonderful things for the car enthusiasts. He went out of his way for a part dire to me. Can't thank him enough for his help.
            2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
            (Daily Driver)
            Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
            KW V2 Coilovers
            VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Giving hoses, saving asses, came through again today for WOT-Tech!
              john@m20guru.com
              Links:
              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Bought an Ansa OEM Exhaust recently, still waiting for it but i thought id leave a thanks, i use your site often just to find part numbers for others. And prices are always amazing, my father had me looking at a cheap exhaust for 160$ on some auto website, i proved him that you can still get quality for good prices with bluntech.

cant wait for the exhaust to get here.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                  nice artwork?? That was a masterpiece and is likely to skyrocket in value when Im dead
                  I'm sorry for what looked like I was undermining you, I would never do that. Your works of art put Leonardo Da Vinci to shame.

Still packing parts well, and always ships fast. Puts up with the constant female indecisiveness and the dumb questions. :)

Comment

Ordered some cabs and upper strut/shock mounts. Fast response and quick to deliver, i cant wait to get them today. Thanks!

Edit: Received them today, and was packaged up very nicely. Thanks again!

Last edited by StealthiE30; 10-02-2012, 06:16 PM.
                    sigpic
                    IcWhatUdidThere

Comment

Is lip and valence grill came in good time, would buy from again, thanks a lot Blunt! -JT

Comment

Blunt got me my headgasket in Cali in 2 days. :)

Comment

After reading many glowing reviews about Blunttech and the service offered, I gave Steve a call.
                          All of those positive reviews are spot on.
                          Very happy with every aspect of our first transaction & I will for sure be using Blunttech instead of those other guys from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by MoreMayhem View Post
                            After reading many glowing reviews about Blunttech and the service offered, I gave Steve a call.
                            All of those positive reviews are spot on.
                            Very happy with every aspect of our first transaction & I will for sure be using Blunttech instead of those other guys from now on.
                            Thanks so much buddy .. feeling is mutual. Pleasure to work with

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, there is no other place to get OEM parts.

Also, I may have gone a little overboard with my Google Checkout reviews.

Google Checkout Reviews for Blunttech
                              Last edited by ClayW; 11-30-2012, 10:07 AM. Reason: Spelling.....argh.
                              1987 325e Commuter Project Blog

1967 1600 Project Blog: www.TX02.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                                As far as I'm concerned, there is no other place to get OEM parts.

Also, I may have gone a little overboard with my Google Checkout reviews.

Google Checkout Reviews for Blunntech
                                Clay your reviews are always a highlight for us. Thanks for all your support over the years

sales@blunttech.com
                                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X