MAZUR's E30 S50 Turbo Build

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30s52
    replied
    Originally posted by mazur
    Thanks guys!




    He's a lot more active on E30tech under the name Noscoe30. Just send him a PM.

    Here's their website - http://www.modeincparts.com/
    Im not on e30tech because I couldnt get an acount. I will try emailing them though.

    Leave a comment:


  • mazur
    replied
    Thanks guys!

    Originally posted by e30s52
    Do you have an address from him?

    He's a lot more active on E30tech under the name Noscoe30. Just send him a PM. His name is Mitch.

    Here's their website - http://www.modeincparts.com/
    Last edited by mazur; 08-21-2009, 08:51 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • richardb
    replied
    That looks like a blast! Nice work! Only thing I would change is that black hood... it would look a little more stock then!

    Leave a comment:


  • whysimon
    replied
    very, very impressed. Looks fantastic

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Originally posted by mazur
    Got it from Mode, my friend's business. It's working great :)



    I'll get a sound clip and video at some point, but it may be a while.
    Do you have an address from him?

    Leave a comment:


  • mazur
    replied
    Originally posted by e30s52
    Where did you purchase your turbo from? How do you like it?
    Got it from Mode, my friend's business. It's working great :)



    I'll get a sound clip and video at some point, but it may be a while.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Where did you purchase your turbo from? How do you like it?

    Leave a comment:


  • surebimmer
    replied
    Any sound clips of that exhaust? thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • loonibab325i
    replied
    That's a pretty big turbo!! I have always liked your car man, now i like it even more. That drain setup looks bad ass too, pretty smart setup. Very nice work.

    Cheers

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Boosted Bimmers West sounds better. You can call it BBWs for short.

    Leave a comment:


  • mazur
    replied
    Originally posted by lifeiskaos

    edit: oh and by the way, im the bad driver that scared you in the twisties after bimmerfest ;)
    Don't worry, I didn't forget :D

    Originally posted by turbo325i
    Yes I do vinyl. Yes we will be doing something legit for Desert Boosted Bimmers, Or Boosted Desert Bimmers, or whatever were calling it... :D
    SWEET...:)

    Leave a comment:


  • turbo325i
    replied
    Yes I do vinyl. Yes we will be doing something legit for Desert Boosted Bimmers, Or Boosted Desert Bimmers, or whatever were calling it... :D

    Leave a comment:


  • lifeiskaos
    replied
    nice richard! i've been working on my engine harness for my AEM 1902 box for my 3.0L m52 recently... i'll probably be hitting you up for tuning advice once i'm up and running :D

    edit: oh and by the way, im the bad driver that scared you in the twisties after bimmerfest ;)
    Last edited by lifeiskaos; 08-02-2009, 07:57 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • mazur
    replied
    Originally posted by turbo325i
    Come on! Lets see some vids! Start reppin the Desert Boosted Bimmers!
    Don't worry, a vid will come. Mitch already made some vids with the AIM smartycam in my car, but they're at night.


    BTW, were you the guy who does vinyl? You should make us some sick "Desert Boosted Bimmers" vinyls for our cars. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • turbo325i
    replied
    Come on! Lets see some vids! Start reppin the Desert Boosted Bimmers!

    Leave a comment:

Working...