No announcement yet.

Interest in s54/s62/etc. plug-n-play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I have a way to keep cruise control using the stock e30 switch and the drive by wire... need more parts and time.
    e30sport.net
    '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
    '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
    '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

Subscribed.
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

You can already get it done to S62 ECU by reliable company in Germany for around same money including alpha-n and vmax, here's the link.
        - E34 M5 (x 2) -
        - E30 V8 Cabrio "Kylpyamme" -
        - Alpina D10 Touring #33/94 -

+
        - E46 318i Touring -
        - Toyota Hiace 4wd -

Comment

i would do it for $800

Comment

Originally posted by Jonsku View Post
            You can already get it done to S62 ECU by reliable company in Germany for around same money including alpha-n and vmax, here's the link.
            Looks like I was drinking from the same coolade as the person that made that chart. The s54 pin out is damn near identical. The connector is x60004 by the way not x6004.

The US cars are slightly different than what was shown for the euro motor... I also dont like that I think they are recommending just grounding the unloader relay? Anyone the speaks German wanna translate that?
            e30sport.net

Comment

Hey look dude, I'm just curious. There's no need to be snotty. If you are reverse engineering ECUs there's probably a lot we could learn from each other.

Comment

Originally posted by deansbimmer View Post
                This.

I wouldn't care if you're a high school dropout....If you can create an offering of this caliber for the BMW community then you deserve some props- and a paycheck. I'll be first in line, make it happen.
                I'm with this guy if you get it working I'll be next in line to buy the setup.
                "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith alone does not prove anything."

Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I'm not a cheap bastard. Subscribing to see where this goes!
                  IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

id be in somewhere down the line, when i can afford an e30 m3, but not right now. too poor
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Would the wiring be much different for the s62 into an e24? If you can ull that off for me, then I'm definitely in!!!
                      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                        Would the wiring be much different for the s62 into an e24? If you can ull that off for me, then I'm definitely in!!!
                        depends how different the e24 is from an e30. I have never checked.

I have the pin out for the s54e30 and s62 e30... Ill post them when I have some time to type it out. Even after you mod the wiring harness you still need to reprogram the ECU.
                        e30sport.net

Comment

Subscribed.

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by sam3 View Post
                            Dinan S62 w/6 speed manual on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-BM...ht_3297wt_1096
                            Why post this? V10's are around this price.

Comment

I'm subscribed. I've been thinking about bumping up to an S54 in my S52 car lately. If pin-outs are provided along with the ECU service, I wont be able to turn that deal down..

Comment

Working...
                              X