Interest in s54/s62/etc. plug-n-play?
Collapse
X
-
-
Who's doing it?
Of course people want that. The issue is that nobody wants to send their ECU off to a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who heard about somebody who can hack it.Leave a comment:
-
Interest in s54/s62/etc. plug-n-play?
I have been talking to some people and doing some research and messing around lately. I think once I find another s54 and do some more testing I would be able to offer a plug and play s54 solution using the stock DME. This would keep the drive by wire, dual vanos, etc.. You would have options of having a stock or performance tune, running with a MAF or running alpha-N, cats or no cats, using the obd2 port for engine diagnosis (still working on this). The one stipulation is you would have to send your DME and wiring harness to me for a few weeks for reprogramming. Would anyone be interested in this for say $1500?
This is just thinking out loud... just seeing if this is even worth it.Tags: None

Leave a comment: