Interest in s54/s62/etc. plug-n-play?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Will your setup keep double vanos? I'm quite interested but want to see the end result before plunking down money.

    Leave a comment:


  • BeirBrennerE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Skafrog
    I am curious as how you are able to figure out a solution that has eluded many major shops for the past few years.
    well Bimmerworld has been offering this for years... at the tune of $3000+. oh and you needed to figure out your own wiring.

    Leave a comment:


  • Skafrog
    replied
    I am curious as how you are able to figure out a solution that has eluded many major shops for the past few years.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2002maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by sharksforthecup
    Why post this? V10's are around this price.
    did you catch the title of this thread?

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    I'm subscribed. I've been thinking about bumping up to an S54 in my S52 car lately. If pin-outs are provided along with the ECU service, I wont be able to turn that deal down..

    Leave a comment:


  • sharksforthecup
    replied
    Originally posted by sam3
    Dinan S62 w/6 speed manual on ebay.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-BM...ht_3297wt_1096
    Why post this? V10's are around this price.

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Subscribed.

    Leave a comment:


  • sam3
    replied
    Dinan S62 w/6 speed manual on ebay.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-BM...ht_3297wt_1096

    Leave a comment:


  • BeirBrennerE30
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    Would the wiring be much different for the s62 into an e24? If you can ull that off for me, then I'm definitely in!!!
    depends how different the e24 is from an e30. I have never checked.

    I have the pin out for the s54e30 and s62 e30... Ill post them when I have some time to type it out. Even after you mod the wiring harness you still need to reprogram the ECU.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Would the wiring be much different for the s62 into an e24? If you can ull that off for me, then I'm definitely in!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • NC325iC
    replied
    id be in somewhere down the line, when i can afford an e30 m3, but not right now. too poor

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    I'm not a cheap bastard. Subscribing to see where this goes!

    Leave a comment:


  • chuck90m3
    replied
    Originally posted by deansbimmer
    This.

    I wouldn't care if you're a high school dropout....If you can create an offering of this caliber for the BMW community then you deserve some props- and a paycheck. I'll be first in line, make it happen.
    I'm with this guy if you get it working I'll be next in line to buy the setup.

    Leave a comment:


  • matt
    replied
    Hey look dude, I'm just curious. There's no need to be snotty. If you are reverse engineering ECUs there's probably a lot we could learn from each other.

    http://translate.google.com/translat...tm&sl=de&tl=en

    Leave a comment:


  • BeirBrennerE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonsku
    You can already get it done to S62 ECU by reliable company in Germany for around same money including alpha-n and vmax, here's the link.
    Looks like I was drinking from the same coolade as the person that made that chart. The s54 pin out is damn near identical. The connector is x60004 by the way not x6004.

    The US cars are slightly different than what was shown for the euro motor... I also dont like that I think they are recommending just grounding the unloader relay? Anyone the speaks German wanna translate that?

    Leave a comment:

Working...