quick question regarding brake booster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sushipower View Post
    Surebimmer, I did get a chance to read your thread (great job). Just need to find out from the reservoir to the MC, which fittings did you use. Thanks,
    Fittings to the master to the fluid reservoir? I used the two nipples off a DSM from a junk yard and reservoir from the DSM as well.

Diamond Star Motors; 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipses, Eagle Talons, and Plymouth Lasers. Took the nipples master and ran to the DSM reservoir.

As you can see in this picture.

You are running the bracket on the back of the booster correct?

Comment

No took it off, mounted straight to the firewall. Had to cut 1" off the shaft and mig weld it back on. So far everything is bolting up perfect. Just need to figure out the attaching the hose to the MC. Thanks for the info on the DSM

Comment

Originally posted by ethrty View Post
        what master are you using? how do you like the feel of it? Im running 944 booster and E30 master im just a bit worried what the feel is like. equivelent to stock? dont mind having to push harder on the pedal as long as the braking force is the same. dont wanna be rear ending someone
        I used the stock master found on my 325is, I'd say it feels like like the 25mm pedal feel upgrade commonly done.

I quite like the feel of it now.

-Cam
        Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

Cat's out of the bag... found the perfect fittings
          Attached Files

Comment

here's another shot
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by surebimmer View Post
              Fittings to the master to the fluid reservoir? I used the two nipples off a DSM from a junk yard and reservoir from the DSM as well.

Diamond Star Motors; 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipses, Eagle Talons, and Plymouth Lasers. Took the nipples master and ran to the DSM reservoir.

As you can see in this picture.

You are running the bracket on the back of the booster correct?
              Dude, what kind of throttle body is that?!
              IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

I think it's a S52, could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                  Dude, what kind of throttle body is that?!
                  It's a 3.5 inch throttle body. Bought from Tree house it's there Unrestrictor Intake System.

Comment

Originally posted by surebimmer View Post
                    It's a 3.5 inch throttle body. Bought from Tree house it's there Unrestrictor Intake System.
                    Did you see/feel any gains with this system? is the hole in the manifold bored out larger also?
                    -Dan

Comment

Working...
                    X