Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M50, M52, S50, & S52 (And MORE!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill be coming back here come income tax time!

Comment

Excellent! Looking forward to your business
      PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M52TU, M54, S54, M60, M62, M62TU, S62, M50, S50, M52, S52 & MORE

sigpic

Comment

bump for awesome quality. received ours a month or so go. top notch, everything labeled with nice printed labels, new wires ran, new connectors. pretty awesome.
        Race German
        Automotive clothing from your favorite brands included: CAtuned,
        UUC, Garagistic, Revshift, Moar Designs, Condor Speed Shop,
        Neue Motorsports, Bimmerheads, Motorsports Hardware and more.
        Also offer track decals for any track in the world.

:thankyou:

Comment

Hey I am working on an M52 swap on my 91 325i and may be interested in just getting a PNP harness from you. Where are you at in Alabama? I am in Huntsville.

Comment

With your Adapter Harness does it matter if the car was originally an automatic and its being converted to manual? Will I need to remove any wires on my end or will it be taken care of by the adapter? The engine is going to be OBD1.

Comment

Originally posted by jag09 View Post
              With your Adapter Harness does it matter if the car was originally an automatic and its being converted to manual? Will I need to remove any wires on my end or will it be taken care of by the adapter? The engine is going to be OBD1.
              It does not matter, I just put a whats once was automatic s52 in my 85 eta with this adapter.

The adapter will work without you removing anything. That being said, why would you leave all those extra connectors in there? Go look at the ETM and study it. Find the X6000 connector (auto) and remove all the wires associated with it.
              Race German
              Automotive clothing from your favorite brands included: CAtuned,
              UUC, Garagistic, Revshift, Moar Designs, Condor Speed Shop,
              Neue Motorsports, Bimmerheads, Motorsports Hardware and more.
              Also offer track decals for any track in the world.

:thankyou:

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerguy91 View Post
                Hey I am working on an M52 swap on my 91 325i and may be interested in just getting a PNP harness from you. Where are you at in Alabama? I am in Huntsville.
                PMed
                PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M52TU, M54, S54, M60, M62, M62TU, S62, M50, S50, M52, S52 & MORE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jag09 View Post
                  PMed

sigpic

Comment

Can you make PNP connector for m52b28 from auto 728i e38 OBD2 (I think) that has diffrent connector (not x20 see pic) to my 89 320i e30 c101 manual transmission with AC and oil level sensor and NO ABS.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ADEN View Post
                      Can you make PNP connector for m52b28 from auto 728i e38 OBD2 (I think) that has diffrent connector (not x20 see pic) to my 89 320i e30 c101 manual transmission with AC and oil level sensor and NO ABS.
                      Does the motor have any VIN sticker on it? Looks like it would be the m52tu with the double vanos, correct?

sigpic

Comment

bump

sigpic

Comment

Bump

sigpic

Comment

Bump for updated harnesses

sigpic

Comment

Do these work with the Euro S50B32 ?

thanks
                              They call me the frog

- E30 Alpina C2 2.7
                              - E30 Alpina C2 2.5
                              - E28 M 528I 3.5 (300HP)
                              - E36 M3 S50 3.2 (Euro)

Comment

PMed

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X