Mounting the Shifter Arm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mounting the Shifter Arm?

Can someone please send me the part #s to the part(s) missing from this pic to correct the shifter arm 86 325es, s50

Thank you!
    Attached Files

You need this part...

Usually see people get a used one and replace the bushing with upgraded poly or delrin from the usual sources.

Also, you have an older e30 chassis which lacks the two tabs to hook the front of the carrier.

Looks the e36 shifter arm tail piece is offset where the e30 one is directly centered behind the shift lever so maybe need one of those too.
    Last edited by uturn; 04-20-2019, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Garagistic sells them with your choice of poly or delrin bushing
      BMW E30, E28, E34 POLY/DELRIN REAR SHIFTER ARM BRACKET ASSEMBLY This is the ultimate setup for your rear shifter bushing assembly in your E30, E28 or E34. This assembly is 100% bolt-on and comes powder coated black. We brought the world's first E30 poly rear shifter bushing to the market years ago (which we still

almost looks like you are missing the shifter cup as well?

Comment

So the bracket in your pic is part # 25111207113. It fits the early model, plate style shift carrier only. You have the later model, rod style shift carrier so that bracket is incorrect for you. As uturn and schmidty said, the bracket you need is part #25111220707.

Consequently, I have an early model car, with the early model plate style shift carrier, and I need the bracket you have in your pic. If you'd be willing to part with it I'd be grateful, let me know.
        '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Albie325 Build Thread | Albie325 COTM Jan 2021

Comment

pm sent albie325

Comment

Working...
          X