If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
So the bracket in your pic is part # 25111207113. It fits the early model, plate style shift carrier only. You have the later model, rod style shift carrier so that bracket is incorrect for you. As uturn and schmidty said, the bracket you need is part #25111220707.
Consequently, I have an early model car, with the early model plate style shift carrier, and I need the bracket you have in your pic. If you'd be willing to part with it I'd be grateful, let me know.
'86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic///
Comment