260 Transmission Brace - production begins

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PuebloPete
    replied
    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Schwarz325
    replied
    Is this guy stil making them?

    Leave a comment:


  • samiam3356
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • PuebloPete
    replied
    Originally posted by e30pq
    Those are AKG Motorsport -- E21 transmission mounts with aluminum cups

    Look under E30 parts

    http://www.akgmotorsport.com/

    I can't find those on their website.

    Leave a comment:


  • onaquest
    replied
    Paging Van Westervelt. check pm's

    Leave a comment:


  • onaquest
    replied
    Originally posted by Van Westervelt
    If anyone is interested and hes out atm. I have the one I bought from him still sitting in its box. :p
    pm sent

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    If anyone is interested and hes out atm. I have the one I bought from him still sitting in its box. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • ExDubber
    replied
    Heck if you build more, ill take one just in case I ever swap!

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominic49
    replied
    ya still got any?

    Leave a comment:


  • Chrisv006
    replied
    Doug, still making these?

    Leave a comment:


  • MaloventEvil
    replied
    hi doug, are you still doing this? i am very interested.

    Leave a comment:


  • MtechMick
    replied
    Hi Doug, I sent you a PM about these. I'd like one and sent to Australia. Are you still making these? Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • tonytony
    replied
    i'm happy i got mine when i did:)

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    bump, I'd like to buy one before production stops. I WILL have an s52 in my car someday.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_325es
    replied
    Doug, where in MD are you?

    Leave a comment:

Working...