260 Transmission Brace - production begins

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charlie
    replied
    Originally posted by golde30
    these still available?
    Seconded. I need to pick one up.

    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    Doug, I just wanted to let you know that mine fit PERFECTLY.

    Thanks again.
    your thread is what made me want to buy one.:D

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Doug, I just wanted to let you know that mine fit PERFECTLY.

    Thanks again.

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    these still available?

    Leave a comment:


  • BDSax
    replied
    :bow: A+

    THANK YOU SO MUCH DOUG!

    Told him i needed it in a week, he sent it in 4 days. bolted up so nice. Its a needed product if you use the e30 tranny!

    Before: using different stock bmw mounts





    After: usiung Doug's badass brace.



    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Well I have been out of town for a bit but guess what was at my door when i came back, a custom tranny mount!

    Looks awesome Doug, thanks very much!

    Leave a comment:


  • BDSax
    replied
    i pm'd ya. in need of one of these.

    Leave a comment:


  • tonytony
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Groupie
    Whats wrong with yours? lol

    x2 for about a week, i think mine was like 10 days, but I was in no hurry.

    And it is a great peice. Very well done!
    shut it ho!:razz:

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Originally posted by tonytony
    it's about a week, doug is a very easy guy to deal with. I just recieved mine and it looks great. thanks again doug
    Whats wrong with yours? lol

    x2 for about a week, i think mine was like 10 days, but I was in no hurry.

    And it is a great peice. Very well done!

    Leave a comment:


  • tonytony
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwpower
    What's the turnaround time on one? Thanks!
    it's about a week, doug is a very easy guy to deal with. I just recieved mine and it looks great. thanks again doug

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwpower
    replied
    What's the turnaround time on one? Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • B3M2W5
    replied
    I have recived my brace it looks amazing, doug did an ablosute fantastic job on it and i encourage people that are thinking about getting one to just get it.
    Doug is great to deal with and does awosme work
    Thanks agian Doug

    Leave a comment:


  • Nj85'325
    replied
    I need one ASAP

    Leave a comment:


  • dougsic
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Groupie
    Uhm, any news on this?
    Curt,

    Thanks for the PM. I've replied to you.

    Zach - I finished making your mount this morning. I'll paint it tomorrow and it will ship on Monday. Thanks again for your order.

    Doug

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Uhm, any news on this?

    Leave a comment:

Working...