Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interest in a module to correct MPG gauge and OBC MPG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance you still have one of these?

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettE30 View Post
      Any chance you still have one of these?
      Of course!

Comment

It sounds like it would since it references injector ground circuit but do you know if this would work with my LS swap (factory GM pcm).
        84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
        Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
          It sounds like it would since it references injector ground circuit but do you know if this would work with my LS swap (factory GM pcm).
          yep, I had a version of this circuit that has been used on V-8 swaps (Garagistic stocked them for a while). You are correct, as long as the injector is fired by making ground as believe all are, it will work. It's been on Supercharged Porsche Caymans and tons of weird stuff around the world.

Comment

These are great. I've had mine since 2007. Funny enough, I get asked about it and where somebody can get one, thankfully Steve is still around haha! :)

The best thing is the factory setup basically just uses the injector ground off the C101, so they're pretty easy to hook up no matter what engine you have. Just run the adapter between the engine harness and the C101, the rest of the wiring you can keep totally stock.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Any chance I can still get one of these? Its for a old E23 with a MSPNP 2. It seems from all the reading it will work.

Thanks

Comment

Hey if you have any left I’d love to get one of these!!

Originally posted by hoveringuy View Post
                I tested and all 15 are good, plus the two I had from previously.

I have 2 ready to go immediately, the 15 still need the conformal coating and will take a few more days.
                Driving:1990 325iS, 2007 335i :devil:
                past BMWs: 1987 325iS turbo, 1989 325i, 1995 525i, 2000 328CI, 2001 540i, 2008 135i

Comment

yep, I have plenty.

Comment

If I cared about mpg I wouldn't own any bimmers.

Comment

Originally posted by CMG View Post
                      If I cared about mpg I wouldn't own any bimmers.
                      My N52 actually gets pretty good mileage, but mainly I just hate things that don't work like they're supposed to, even if it's kinda pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by hoveringuy View Post
                        yep, I have plenty.
                        great I’ll send you a message!
                        Driving:1990 325iS, 2007 335i :devil:
                        past BMWs: 1987 325iS turbo, 1989 325i, 1995 525i, 2000 328CI, 2001 540i, 2008 135i

Comment

Working...
                        X