Raceland eBay headers??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • surebimmer
    replied
    I'm going to try them on my project. Will report.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Two
    replied
    If the fitment isn't great, there's always a sawzall.

    Leave a comment:


  • JJe30
    replied
    Let us know, I've been slowly searchin for header options for my swap.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    These look like they have virtually no clearance in the pics of the e36. I hope they fit for you in the swap car. :-?

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Two
    Just ordered a set. Theres a big thread on these in the e36 m3 section of bimmer forums.
    Thanks, going to read it now.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/95-00...Q5fAccessories

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Can a brotha get a link here, please?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Two
    replied
    Just ordered a set. Theres a big thread on these in the e36 m3 section of bimmer forums.

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Two
    Is there usually some room with U.S. spec supersprint reps? (w/ treehouse eyeball arms)
    Mine have plenty of room even with the OE control arm bushings.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Two
    replied
    I've been curious about the fitment of these. I might order a set today. Is there usually some room with U.S. spec supersprint reps? (w/ treehouse eyeball arms)

    Leave a comment:


  • dpgrand
    replied
    make sure you let us know what you think about them.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Well if no one has used them, I guess I'll be the first to give it a shot.

    Leave a comment:


  • dele30
    replied
    Ive looked at these, the headers that most people buy are more then enough for a swaped car, ive heard of people having 400hp through the headers. Not to say that the race land are bad but i think that they might be a little much for what most people run.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    started a topic Raceland eBay headers??

    Raceland eBay headers??

    Have any of you guys used these for your swaps? They look much better than the other stuff that's around $75-100 shipped.

    I was thinking of going with these then Y'd into a 2.5" or 3" single. Obviously the O2 ports would need to be sealed up and then the single O2 sensor downstream for the OBD-I swap.

    Thoughts on these?
Working...