Z3m/ e36m everything?
E46m brakes also could work :) the 05/06 fronts are CSL spec 345mm; 18" rims would be needed (and I do have volks that can come off the e36M.
We will see how long this takes as S54 should take a while to complete building and setup engine management for :)
My 24v long term swap :) S54 I Love.
Collapse
X
-
-
Nice! I can't wait to see this thing all buttoned up. What are your plans for the rest of the car? Namely suspension and brakes.Leave a comment:
-
-
Are you going to put this fanciness back into an E36 or is it time to set up to an E30?Leave a comment:
-
My 24v long term swap :) S54 I Love.
s54 got kicked to another car; this one got a HB 327S m20 + 6 speedLast edited by Wanganstyle; 12-28-2016, 10:21 AM.Tags: None

Leave a comment: