My 24v long term swap :) S54 I Love.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wanganstyle
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    Nice! I can't wait to see this thing all buttoned up. What are your plans for the rest of the car? Namely suspension and brakes.
    Z3m/ e36m everything?


    E46m brakes also could work :) the 05/06 fronts are CSL spec 345mm; 18" rims would be needed (and I do have volks that can come off the e36M.

    We will see how long this takes as S54 should take a while to complete building and setup engine management for :)
    Last edited by Wanganstyle; 08-09-2011, 07:34 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Wanganstyle
    An E30 will be getting full e36 front x conversion for Pnp rear sump action :)
    Interesting, looking forward to seeing your progress on this one!

    Leave a comment:


  • samiam3356
    replied
    Sub'd for s54 madness! Hope you document it well.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Nice! I can't wait to see this thing all buttoned up. What are your plans for the rest of the car? Namely suspension and brakes.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    ^ Wise choice. I look forward to seeing this run.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wanganstyle
    replied
    Originally posted by LJ851
    Are you going to put this fanciness back into an E36 or is it time to set up to an E30?
    An E30 will be getting full e36 front x conversion for Pnp rear sump action :)

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Are you going to put this fanciness back into an E36 or is it time to set up to an E30?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wanganstyle
    replied
    history
    Last edited by Wanganstyle; 12-28-2016, 10:21 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wanganstyle
    replied
    history
    Last edited by Wanganstyle; 12-28-2016, 10:21 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wanganstyle
    started a topic My 24v long term swap :) S54 I Love.

    My 24v long term swap :) S54 I Love.

    s54 got kicked to another car; this one got a HB 327S m20 + 6 speed
    Last edited by Wanganstyle; 12-28-2016, 10:21 AM.
Working...