The cruise control still doesn't work. I believe I wired it up correctly, but when I push the button while driving at freeway speed, nothing happens. Not a big deal, but I will be looking into this more eventually.
The A/C works great, except at idle. I need a CAN emulator or something like that to allow the DME to raise the idle when the compressor is activated. I just push the snowflake to shut off when I'm waiting at a light, or when it's hotter, I'll raise the 'idle' with my foot.
Another thing I added to the setup was an oil catch can. When I removed the intake manifold, I was surprised to see how much oil residue had accumulated on previously clean surfaces in under 1000 miles. The car wasn't running optimally a lot of that time, so perhaps... But, I decided to make one and install it while I had 'easy' access to everything when the manifold was out of the way.

Leave a comment: